Working/service time tables for Cornwall 1890/1

Does anyone know if any GWR service/working timetables for Cornwall 1890/91 have survived and if so where? Or sectional appendix for the same period/location? A check if the National Archives doesn’t show any. 

I’m particularly interested in the ex CMR line from Fowey to Newquay (was being worked by GWR by this date even if the CMR was nominally still in existence) and the BG mainline from Par to Camborne.

Regards 

Duncan

Sorry I can't be much help but IIRC the LNWR Society does not hold Working Time Tables back to that date because they have assumed they didn't survive because they did not exist then.  I would assume the GWR was the same and used something else at the time.

Of course I could be completely wrong.

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold

The Cambrian had working timetables back at least to 1893 and are available at Kew so I should imagine the GWR must have had something similar.  Having said that, through coaching stock allocations only go back to 1892, and the first set which goes to 1898 I think is all lumped together.

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium
On 19/09/2021 at 10:56, Brassey said:

Sorry I can't be much help but IIRC the LNWR Society does not hold Working Time Tables back to that date because they have assumed they didn't survive because they did not exist then.  I would assume the GWR was the same and used something else at the time.

The earliest WTT in the collection of the Midland Railway Study Centre dates from 1852. 

• Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Premium

British Transport Treasures has a GWR timetable for April 1875 in PDF format, but I suppose that's not what you are looking for.

http://www.britishtransporttreasures.com/product/great-western-railway-time-table-april-1875-until-further-notice-ebook/

Edited by Annie
An error with the date

• RMweb Gold
22 minutes ago, Annie said:

GWR timetable for April 1975

I know some diehards reckoned that the WR of BR carried on as if nationalisation had never happened, but that’s stretching it a bit, isn’t it? ;)

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium
14 minutes ago, Regularity said:

I know some diehards reckoned that the WR of BR carried on as if nationalisation had never happened, but that’s stretching it a bit, isn’t it? ;)

Oops, - plainly I haven't woken up properly yet.  It's the April 1875 timetable.  I've amended my original post.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...