DCCmad

Thanks everyone :)

Looks good, I assume it's DCC sound/it soon will be :D

Thanks Will :) and no not yet sound, we are saving up to get all the locos we have got ready for layout sound fitted.

Looks epic, are you removing the buck-eye coupler?

Thanks, glad you mentioned at the time had no idea weather it was prototypical or not so im guessing its not so i will be removing it.

Hoping to get some transfers made to re-brand one side of my freightliner HHA's to run with this and also we will be running it with the new rake of TTA wagons.

Connor :)

• RMweb Premium

Thanks, glad you mentioned at the time had no idea weather it was prototypical or not so im guessing its not so i will be removing it.

IIRC, only 66003-66250 have the swinghead buckeye coupler.

EDIT: Just realised the ECR Eurosheds have had the buckeye removed.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lauriemulrine/11871825054/

Cheers,

Mick

Just found this topic. Looking very good. Top modelling and a great stock selection. Love the trio of 56's.

Dave

Thanks Dave :)

IIRC, only 66003-66250 have the swinghead buckeye coupler.

Cheers,

Mick

Thanks for that Mick, I wasnt to sure if it was fitted or not.

Hi all,

Quick update on the layout status, the fiddly yard has had points and motors fitted, next think is to lay track down and then wire it all up (again). Hoping to get this done by the end off the month as next week its half term holiday at college so ill be spending time on the layout and also ill be sorting out stock for a photo session as promised.

Connor.

Looking forward to more photos.. :locomotive:

Thanks :) ill try get a load on Thursday if I've got a day off, and also hope fully ill be able to get all stock out for weathering, detailing and any general repairs to the detailing especially on wagons that are prone to a bashing when in and out boxes.  :dontknow:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

sorry for no update lately, the layout is currently on the back burner now but is still going a head as planned.

We have decided to update Mill Lane T.M.D giving it a new shed building and a new set of inspection pits and over bits.

For anyone interested you can check the pictures out on our website https://sites.google.com/site/milllanetmd/gallery/gallery , we will be hopefully completed with this i the next few weeks and it will hopefully be visiting COSSRAIL Leicester in May.

Thanks Connor.  

Hi all,

sorry for no update lately, the layout is currently on the back burner now but is still going a head as planned.

We have decided to update Mill Lane T.M.D giving it a new shed building and a new set of inspection pits and over bits.

For anyone interested you can check the pictures out on our website https://sites.google.com/site/milllanetmd/gallery/gallery , we will be hopefully completed with this i the next few weeks and it will hopefully be visiting COSSRAIL Leicester in May.

Thanks Connor.  

Any picture updates :no:

• 5 weeks later...

Hi all,

quick post, just wanted to show people something I've recently built, its a Kibri Rail & Road excavator kit which i purchased from On Tracks for only £15.20 excluding postage. I think the price is a bargain so i have also got another one on the way because i was so impressed with the results.

http://www.ontracks....fromSearch=true

It comes with easy to follow pictured instructions (not so much the language its in) and you have a choice of the finished look such as the attachments for the jib' you can have the grabber i opted for or a bucket, and on the chassis you can ether have a set of rail wheels or a plow which can be attached to the out riggers.

To my own i have added brass hand rails in place of the flimsy plastic ones that only glue onto the body because i fund they were being knocked off to often for a exhibition layout. I will also be painting the details and will get a picture of that some time soon. 

DSC_0008_zpsdqu0q4ts.jpg

DSC_0004_zpssrgk2wz3.jpg

DSC_0006_zpsisyyth8f.jpg

DSC_0007_zps3ojbhmpe.jpg

DSC_0008_zpsdqu0q4ts.jpg

Hope you find this intresting and look at getting one for yourselves because they are defiantly an added bonus for any layout and add a little extra to a area of the layouts.

Connor  :D   

Thanks guys :) , try and get a track plan uploaded later on. We got the rest of the track work today from Stafford exhibition and also my grandad has started to lay it and ive only seen a few boards and its going to give us plenty of room for more stock.

I've got some pictures of the 47 and 57 plus a pair of BDA's im detailing and making loads for.

DSC_0434_zps690d8c4b.jpg

DSC_0435_zps3ac1e59a.jpg

DSC_0436_zps9b9cb1b4.jpg

Thanks Connor :D

Hi Connor,

Veyr nice streaking on 57 312  :good_mini:

Cheers

Tom

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi every one,

Due to Due to starting work last year I've not had much chance to get on with things on the layout, my grandad has been doing another layout which is more to his era than mine, I hope sometime soon we will be able to get it finished but that isn't a promis.

Just lilike to say that I don't seem to be getting some of the notifications for this topic although that may be due to me not being on here as much as I used to be.

Connor

Archived