Timtrains66

Lovely layout your building there. Really good use of space. The camber on the corners are great, makes a tight bend look Beleivable.

Look forward to future updates.

( happy birthday too :-) )

Jack.

Lovely layout your building there. Really good use of space. The camber on the corners are great, makes a tight bend look Beleivable.

Look forward to future updates.

( happy birthday too :-) )

Jack.

Thanks Jack ! Will be posting a update soon 

Tim

• 2 weeks later...

Evening all. Sad news, i've finally decided to take down Craven Arms. I'm off to do an internship in may for four months so the new layout will not be making an appearance until September. But i will try to build the baseboards before i go so that you can give me your opinion on the track plan ! 

Cheers, Tim 

• RMweb Gold

Hi Tim

That's a shame - a lot of good work there

But real life takes precedent over model world - occasionally at least! Good luck with internship

Phil

• 3 weeks later...

:( Shame to see such a great layout is no more but good luck with the new Craven

I had made to many mistakes and really wanted to build something new with better details such as signals and stuff ! 

Will start on it in september after my intership and of course I will keep you posted  :yahoo:

Tim

• RMweb Premium

Hello everyone ! Being my birthday I thought I should post a update on the Royal Mail logistics center.

If you have any ideas or criticisms please speak out !

Here the plaster is being put down

attachicon.gif DSCN1754.jpgattachicon.gif DSCN1755.jpgattachicon.gif DSCN1793.jpgattachicon.gif DSCN1796.jpg

Then painted and I've put the posts up for the fencing

attachicon.gif DSCN1798.jpgattachicon.gif DSCN1799.jpg

And now the security fencing, keep clear lines and a bit of ballast for a gravel parking area

attachicon.gif DSCN1800.jpgattachicon.gif DSCN1801.jpg

Thanks for looking !

Tim

it looks really good.

Good luck with the internship tim as well as the new layout come September.

I am too making my return in September after my family holiday and see if I can repair the damage and carry on rebuilding glebe rd to become that layout I have always wanted.

Good luck matey

Terry

Good luck with the internship tim as well as the new layout come September.

I am too making my return in September after my family holiday and see if I can repair the damage and carry on rebuilding glebe rd to become that layout I have always wanted.

Good luck matey

Terry

Thanks Terry, hope you have a great summer and i can't wait to see some updates at Glebe road. 

See you in september ! 

Take care mate 

Tim

• 7 months later...

Archived