DEMU Showcase 2014, Burton upon Trent, 31 May & 1 June 2014

Revolution Mike

###### wish I could go to this but abit far to fly from NZ

Take plenty pics and vids for me to drool over folks

We're making a video of the event that will appear on the demutv Youtube channel shortly after the show.

Cheers

Tom

• RMweb Gold

I'd best get that Black Five converted then Chris.

WillI be lynched? :D

So, Black 5 and a Q6, we'll show them how a railway should be run...

(Thinks - must remember running shoes for sharp exit...)

• RMweb Premium

This is going to be a great show, can't wait!

Out of interest - does anyone know if the traders listed normally carry a range of Phoenix Precision paints by any chance? I couldn't see Phoenix themselves listed this year.

I'm looking to make a mail order this week but unsure as to whether to hold fire!

Many thanks!

James

This is going to be a great show, can't wait!

Out of interest - does anyone know if the traders listed normally carry a range of Phoenix Precision paints by any chance? I couldn't see Phoenix themselves listed this year.

I'm looking to make a mail order this week but unsure as to whether to hold fire!

Many thanks!

James

Shawplan who are there stock Phoenix paints James.

Cheers

Tom

Hi,

Dad and I will be along on Saturday, really looking forward to it, I've wanted to get to this show for some time, but school pressures meant that I hadn't had the time, however, this year there are no show pressures, so making the trip up!

Looks like a really good show, with some fantastic layouts going, hopefully might even bring dad around to my way of modelling!

Simon

• RMweb Premium

Folks

We are delighted to say that C&L Finescale will be joining us at Showcase on Sunday only

We look forward to welcoming C&L to the show.

Cheers, Mike

Good stuff! From experience of the stand at recent shows I would strongly recommend that anyone wanting bits and bobs from them places an order ASAP for collection at the show. They seem to carry very little stock and a narrow range at shows and I've been disappointed on a number of occasions. Mind you maybe I shouldn't expect a track parts manufacturer to carry obscure items such as 4-bolt chairs and turnout timbers ... ;-p   

Good stuff! From experience of the stand at recent shows I would strongly recommend that anyone wanting bits and bobs from them places an order ASAP for collection at the show. They seem to carry very little stock and a narrow range at shows and I've been disappointed on a number of occasions. Mind you maybe I shouldn't expect a track parts manufacturer to carry obscure items such as 4-bolt chairs and turnout timbers ... ;-p   

I would have thought their ability to get stuff from their warehouse will be a bit limited as they unfortunately had a major flood at their premises last week. But it's good news that they are able to come considering, and they do have a range of exhibition stand stock which wasn't affected. 

Cheers

Tom

• RMweb Premium

Van at the ready - just need to load New Bryford now.......

Looking forward to it, but be warned, as we're in the middle hall and knowing it's propensity for being warm in there, I'm packing my shorts.

Cheers,

Mick

Van at the ready - just need to load New Bryford now.......

Looking forward to it, but be warned, as we're in the middle hall and knowing it's propensity for being warm in there, I'm packing my shorts.

Cheers,

Mick

Are they yellow?

Hello

Llwydd Town is as ready as it will ever be for it's last ride, as is the rolling stock. Lawns are mowed, last tomatoes planted out, French beans planted, all is well with the world. See you tomorrow afternoon.

Cheers

George

Archived