Anything Happening in West Wales?

BG John

Greetings from the South East :) 

Couple of things you might not be aware of - firstly someone's trying to organise a modular meetup in Abergavenny http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/89882-a-march-modular-meeting-7-8th-march-2015-abergavenny/

Secondly, the Teifi Valley Railway needs all the help it can get at the moment if anyone is so inclined.

Apologies for the intrusion... but this thread popped up and thought I'd say hello.

BG - Have you heard about the Cardi-Bach Society?  Emyr Phillips, the guy who gives the talks and film/slide show on the defunct Whitland-Cardigan Railway has just started the Cardi-Bach Society (well, getting it started...) Second meeting will be in the 'Bont' pub in Llanglydwen Wednesday January 14th, from 7pm onwards.

Small nucleus of 10 at the first meeting, three of us from Cilgerran/Boncath will be attending. You are more than welcome to join us, if only for the craic...

Shaun.

Thanks Shaun, that might be interesting.

Just realised it's the same night as a Teifi Valley Railway Association meeting. I ought to go to that as I've just taken over running the web site (but haven't touched it yet if anyone looks at it).

Archived