Alan Gibson bath canopy

Hi all, I stumbled across the canopy Alan Gibson make but just wondering if anyone has one and can advise on the width of the central arch piece, aiming to use it in N for a terminus but not sure if I'll need to adjust the platforms etc,

This might help, I've still got one etch left from the "kit" having made it many years ago as a complete station for a commission.

The span is 250mm x 82mm high. I think you may find it too much for N gauge personally and you may ? have to purchase the whole of the etches just for these pieces.

Please excuse the orientation of the photograph.

post-20303-0-38623700-1434911353_thumb.jpg

Hi all, I stumbled across the canopy Alan Gibson make but just wondering if anyone has one and can advise on the width of the central arch piece, aiming to use it in N for a terminus but not sure if I'll need to adjust the platforms etc,

Just for info, the original finished model was approx. 600mm wide x 1200mm long roughly.

Regards

Thank you :D believe it or not that's actually too short for what I need! Haha although saying that it could be made to work! Plus where else am I gonna find a decent quality canopy to essentially be 6ft long (would need to buy an add on) think I'll place an order soon enough :D

Archived