Model Express query

deltic17

Hello Deltic 17, The other month I rang the contact number that was in one of the Gauge O Guild mags and spoke to the owner, who told me the business was in the process of being sold on, the new owner would be announced in due course was the sale was completed.

So I think we may have to wait till this is finalised, then hopefully there will be an announcement soon.

What item was you after from them ?

Hope this helps

Craig

Hello Deltic 17, The other month I rang the contact number that was in one of the Gauge O Guild mags and spoke to the owner, who told me the business was in the process of being sold on, the new owner would be announced in due course was the sale was completed.

So I think we may have to wait till this is finalised, then hopefully there will be an announcement soon.

What item was you after from them ?

Hope this helps

Craig

I was just looking into their more modern wagon kits to try and find out what was in their range.

Hello all,

I can confirm that Model Express has been brought by J & M Hughes of Rustington, West Sussex. I can safely say there's a fair bit of work to upgrade some of the bits!

Mike

Hello Mike, thanks for the update & good luck with your venture.

Craig

Hello Mike, thanks for the update & good luck with your venture.

Many thanks, I know there's room for improvement but input is always welcome

Craig

No Telford stand this year then?

We're visiting Telford for both days, haven't got all the bits yet, ie casting machine

I realise it is early days yet for your new venture but is there a list of what is/will be available please?

sorry haven't got list yet, there's an awful lot of things to develop as well

Regards

Michael

I was just looking into their more modern wagon kits to try and find out what was in their range.

In the modern wagons range I know there's :-

OAA

OBA

OCA

VAA

JUA

MBA

MCA

MDA

Their the ones with one piece resin bodies

I believe there's (at the moment)

SPA

VDA (will upgrade and make a one piece body)

Bogie Cargo wagon

Pallet bogie van

Curtain sided van

OTA

Don't think I've missed anything off

Michael

• 5 months later...

I picked up a couple of cast wagon bodies believed to be pig iron wagons a few years ago, with white metal castings for the running gear & roller bearings, are these still available?

Ian G

Yes we are not going to withdraw anything from the range. Not 100% sure which wagon you mean.

Michael

Archived