Rolling bars - where to buy some?

A_S

Hi guys

I need to roll my o gauge boiler and want to source some rolling bars - can anyone advice where I can get some?

I contacted metalsmith about this back in 2013 but they advised they had discontinued their set - I've asked around a bit but not sure who else produces them or where I can get some?

Thanks

Andrew

The Metalsmith business has split into two, and the rolling bars were due to be back in production by now, but in limited numbers, it might be worth giving the Butterley part a ring to find out what the status is, there was a recent thread that may be of interest.

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/102428-rolling-bars/&do=findComment&comment=1997025

Peter

I also have the GW rollers and rivet press, they are excellent pieces of equipment and I would not be without them. GW also manufacture BA sockets which are also invaluable.

Contact details can be found on the UK Model Shop web site.

A satisfied customer with no relationship with GW Models.

• RMweb Premium

No they will not do that - well engineered and well made, will outlast most of us.

When I said "snap" I meant the same as david.hill64 and Shedrail's posts, not that they would snap literally......

polybear

(Another satisfied GW Models customer)

Archived