Eyecandy!

• RMweb Gold

My first thought is WHY? Why would you even think of attempting this from paper.

My second thought is HOW? How the heck do these go together from just paper

My third thought is I QUIT!! I struggle to get kits made properly and someone then shows me this. I'm off to find a dark room to lie down in.

Keep them coming Mr Shortliner.

• RMweb Gold

Thanks for another gem Jack. Incredible quality of work. First question that I ask myself is why just use paper only. I could never contemplate building anything in only one material!

It only says what a genius this (Korean?) guy is. Check out the 'how he does it' link in the description box.

Wonderful stuff!

I watched this clip earlier with swmbo, even she was amazed, fantastic is the only word to describe what can be achieved with nothing but paper and paint. Well worth watching.

Regards Paul

Apologies, multiple posts now deleted, IE explorer also replaced, and that clip is still amazing !!

I discovered the kit is made by Renova, and the price seems quite reasonable, but their website is all in Polish... Anyone know more about these kits? (Its not strictly railway but interesting all the same!)

Shaun.

I discovered the kit is made by Renova, and the price seems quite reasonable, but their website is all in Polish... Anyone know more about these kits? (Its not strictly railway but interesting all the same!)

Shaun.

Hi

if you download the google toolbar there is a translator option which works on the Renova site. I had a look the other day.

Al

Archived