Hi Jerry,

I am sorry to hear that tiredness is still restricting things. Keep taking things easy bud & fingers crossed for Thursday.

Great picture of the regional railways 101, fab looking locomotive.. That a farish or Dapol?.

Kindest regards

Dan

Thanks Dan,

It's a Farish with bi-directional lights and the detail is really good.

Jerry.

Hi Jerry,

Nice to hear Farish are still flying the flag for quality, is she a smooth runner?.

Interesting livery too, is this to be the dominant passenger services on Eade?.

Think Dapol also did some Regional railways dmu's (class 150, 153 & 156) .. Don't know if they are applicable to 90's modelling or whether it's early 2000's?.

Regards

Dan

Hi Dan,

The Dmu is a lovely runner and will be the main passenger service for now until I can get some more.

I'm not to bothered about what ran when really myself but I am going to try and keep it reasonably within period.

I'm hoping to get a locomotive for my birthday ( hopefully my wife is taking the hints ).

More soon.

Jerry.

Hi Jerry,

I am sure your wife will come good for your birthday, any thoughts to which locomotive you will choose?.

With all things considered of lately, just take things easy bud and just enjoy modelling as and when you can .. sometimes best form of relaxation. May I also add enjoy running your trains, I myself had a good running session of my rolling stocks after spending what seemed to be hours and hours servicing my loco's. But when sat just running in my loco's .. both my boys came and sat beside me and we simply just sat and watched the trains go by, was Great.

I am considering on changing scale .. have been thinking about it for a little while, hence servicing my loco's before Big sell.

Take it easy bud,

Best wishes

Dan  

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all of your support etc.

Went to docs today and he thinks its due to high blood pressure, so I'm on tablets for 4 weeks to see if they help.

If they don't then they will look into the possibility of sleep apnea.

I hope the tablets cure it.

As for loco Dan, I think it has to be a class 37.

What scale do you model in?

I maybe interested in your locos if you decide to sell.

Jerry.

Hi Jerry,

Good choice on birthday loco, awesome. I was modelling in oo gauge, but now looking at changing to 016.5mm or more commonly known as 7mm narrow gauge. I have modeled in both N & oo gauge for over 10 years.. Now just fancy doing something completely different and more challenging.

I am pleased to hear you got your test results, keep your chin up bud .. I am sure all will come good for you, keep positive.

Kind regards

Dan

Hi Everyone,

Thanks again for all your support etc.

I have been getting used to my tablets and they seem to be doing the trick, I feel less tired now.

Modelling will resume tonight with putting together the rest of the buildings and putting them on the layout.

More soon.

Jerry.

Hi Everyone,

I have done a bit more scenic work on the layout in preparation for the backscene being added.

Next is to buy some people and cars etc to bring some life to the layout.

More soon,

Jerry.

Hi Everyone,

Unfortunately due to continued illness I haven't been able to do any modelling.

The tablets don't seem to be working very well so it's off to the doctors again.

Hopefully it will get sorted as I'm eager to get back to modelling.

Jerry.

Hi Everyone,

Managed to a bit of modelling today:

WP_20160505_09_55_38_Pro.jpg

I have been building up the back for the backscene by building small embankments / hills.

Next is to buy some foamboard for the backscene.

Jerry.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

Due to illness this layout has been put on hold.

I'm not so bad now but my wife is ill and needs constant care.

It's been a very rough last few weeks.

Thanks to you all who have supported and commented etc.

Hopefully will be back soon.

Jerry.

• 2 months later...

Hi Everyone,

Well, the layout was put on hold due to illness but I'm pleased to say that I'm feeling much better now.

The wife and I will be moving in to our new house next weekend so once that's over with work will resume on the layout.

I'm going to Pickering show today, so may see some of you there.

More soon,

Jerry.

• 1 month later...

Hi Everyone.

Eade is still in storage and illness is still effecting me.

Last week I was hooked up to a oxygen saturation machine to find out if I stop breathing whilst asleep.

Just awaiting results, modelling wise I haven't been able to do much.

It seems every time I seem better and want to do something, illness sets in.

I had a scary moment last night in which I found it difficult to breathe whilst I was in bed, it's very scary.

Hopefully soon all the results will come back and something can be done but like all these things, it's takes time.

Jerry.

Thanks Andyram,

I have started an other layout but it will take a while to build due to illness.

Eade will be worked on when I feel well enough to do some work on it, same with the other layout.

It's very hard to do anything, I feel not so bad in the morning but after a few hours it sets in and some days are better than others, some days I'm just sitting doing nothing as don't have any energy.

Hopefully things will get better soon.

Jerry.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone.

Eade is put on hold for now, I have lost enthusiasm for it and maybe even replaced.

Illness doesn't help, I'm concentrating on my other little layout and then probably won't build any due to illness, I can't commit the time I need to at the moment, sleep apnea is a nasty condition.

Thanks to you all for all your kind words, help, support etc.

Jerry.

Archived