• RMweb Premium
10 minutes ago, lmsforever said:

What units will Northern be using in place of these trains hope they offer a good alternative ?

It's not NORTHERN, it's TPE, which have replaced the class 68 hauled services, with class 185 units.

Cheers,

Phil.

4 hours ago, 6990WitherslackHall said:

And 802s

Am I correct in thinking that TPE have gone from 4 trains/hour to 3 over the Manchester - York section of the route? In which case all the upgrades over the last 15 years have been a partial waste of money, in that (My understanding is) the line now has a capacity of 6 passenger and 1 freight/hour. I know that's not all the fault of TPE themselves, because they don't have the resources to run the trains, but, hey......

17 hours ago, 62613 said:

Am I correct in thinking that TPE have gone from 4 trains/hour to 3 over the Manchester - York section of the route? In which case all the upgrades over the last 15 years have been a partial waste of money, in that (My understanding is) the line now has a capacity of 6 passenger and 1 freight/hour. I know that's not all the fault of TPE themselves, because they don't have the resources to run the trains, but, hey......

I think they have cut back some services but I'm not sure

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...