Timetable world

Ian Smeeton

• RMweb Premium

Some months ago I came across a site www.timetableworld.com while I was looking for information regarding my build of Paisley St James.

Now the site has gone, and even trying to connect via the 'this website has gone' help page with various alternatives, still no luck.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Regards

Ian

• RMweb Premium

Still no luck, Andy. I have clicked on your link and ended at the same dead end page.

I even googled Timetable World and got the site as the first result, but clicking on the links led me to a 'Page Load Error', and the same with the sub-links.

Regards

Ian

Fails for me too.

Looks like a routing issue a long way down the IP chain - possibly specific to BT provided broadband ?

On BT . . . no problem here at the moment on .net, but .com does not work for me.

• RMweb Premium

I still can't get to it.

I had bookmarked it for the future.

I do see reading the screengrab above, that they are migrating to a new server in late june (i.e now, ) so with a bit of luck I should be able to access itr soon.

Either that or I will have to subcontract my research to some kind soul on here who can access it.

Best regards,

Ian

I never knew this site existed, but it also works for me on .net but not .com

Now that I'm at home rather than at work, both the .net and .com top level domains seem to work

I notice in the rats screen shot there is mention of a migration to a new provider - perhaps the new DNS has not fully propagated yet.

Yes, the text states:

Date: 14th June 2016

timetableworld.net/com are being migrated to a new web-hosting service. The process should be complete by late-June 2016.

The website will be revamped once the migration is complete.

It may therefore be part of the problem.

• 3 months later...

Archived