Heljan Class 14 Spares

I own a class 14 by Heljan which i have only recently brought, i discovered today that one of the horn covers (circled in red on picture) have become un-clipped and have fallen off. I have looked everywhere over the web for spares or replacement parts but i can not find anything.

Does an one know of a website or company that sells the replacement part i am looking for?

Thanks Ash

post-29213-0-31486700-1468177268.jpg

I own a class 14 by Heljan which i have only recently brought, i discovered today that one of the horn covers (circled in red on picture) have become un-clipped and have fallen off. I have looked everywhere over the web for spares or replacement parts but i can not find anything.

Does an one know of a website or company that sells the replacement part i am looking for?

Thanks Ash

what colour do you want, I may have a spare one somehwere in blue

Sorry to upset you Ash, but there should also be steps beneath the cab - stops the crew injuring themselves on the power crank and coupling rod.

It was a picture that i stole off the internet, mine has both of its steps.

good luck trying to get spares in the past have spoken to both hattons (who dont have any parts) or howes which are uk dealer for Heljan and have loads of parts from other classes some of which fit the 14 but what i allways want is sold out . ive picked   a few parts of auction site ,

Howes have never had any spares that are specific to the Class 14. Almost every other Heljan model, they've had spares whenever another run is produced, but never the 14 or the LMS Beyer Garratt. And if the Beyer Garratt episode was anything to go by, I get the impression that Hattons would rather you didn't have access to spares from other sources.

• RMweb Gold

Hi all,

To clarify, any Heljan model produced as a Hatton's exclusive (Class 14, 28 and LMS Garratt) will not have spares available via Howes and are available only from Hatton's as they are 'tied' releases.

We do hold spares for all three of the above models however these are limited to a selection of unpainted plastic spares ONLY IE no wheels/motors/electric components etc.

If you need any plastic parts for the above please contact us via phone or email and we can arrange to supply these to you while stocks last.

Cheers,

Dave

Archived