247 Developments new wagon kits Jan 2024

247 Developments

Brian,

very nice.

The Ladies and Gents signs were often white background with black letters - the opposite of the workmens carriage plates. Any chance of supplying them like that?

Also, any likelihood of the etched LNWR carriage sides/kits being available through 247 again?

Brian,

very nice.

The Ladies and Gents signs were often white background with black letters - the opposite of the workmens carriage plates. Any chance of supplying them like that?

Also, any likelihood of the etched LNWR carriage sides/kits being available through 247 again?

as to the coach sides there is No likelihood of me stocking them

THE 1ST BOGIES TO BE RE-STOCKED ARE

LNWR

C414   6' Wheel bogies 12' 6"

C612   6 Wheel  Bogies 11' 6"

MIDLAND

C478  Bain 8' with full stepboard

C482  Midland 10' full stepboard

C489  Clayton 8' full stepboard

C576  Clayton 6' Wheel bogie

C577  Bain 6' Wheel bogie

GWR

C472  Dean 8'6" with stepboard

C484  American 9'

C486  9' plate (1924 -1933) handed

C487  9' pressed steel  (1933 - 1948)

SR

C516  Heavy 8 Steam used on Utility vans etc

LMS

C462  Standard 9'

C464  9' with full stepboard

LNER

C470  Gresley 8' 6" bogies

C471  Gresley 8' 6" bogies with stepboard

C477A Gresley 8' 6" bogies 3 step type

AS TO PRICE I WILL NOT KNOW UNTILL I PICK THEM UP 

• Like 1

THE 1ST BOGIES TO BE RE-STOCKED ARE

GWR

C472  Dean 8'6" with stepboard

Hurray, Dean 8'6" with step-board will do nicely.

Fox 8's and life would be very sweet indeed.

Excellent news, keep 'em coming!

Edited by Edwardian
  • Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Hurray, Dean 8'6" with step-board will do nicely.

Fox 8's and life would be very sweet indeed.

Excellent news, keep 'em coming!

Will you have your train headboards with you at Bracknell (the Aberdonian, Talisman, Flying Scotsman etc.)?

Regards

Andy

All been well we will have 3 more types of bogies in stock at Railex on May 27th/28th

C466  DEAN 10’ with stepboard

C b.s.o  Dean 8'6" with stepboard

C481  LBSC 8’ Fox Bogie

​We also have in stock

​C440 TPO Tranductor & Net Set

• Like 1

I can get them to order But there wheel base is Wrong

How wrong?

If it is only a couple of mm i can cope. I have had a gresley bogie running on 8ft6 bogies and it should be 8ft and no one has yet to mention it. I would rather have something under the coaches than they sit on their solebar waiting.  

Also are they the 10ft or 8ft ones. I would be after 8 coaches worth of the 8 foot variety.3 coaches worth of the 10ft type.

Richard

How wrong?

If it is only a couple of mm i can cope. I have had a gresley bogie running on 8ft6 bogies and it should be 8ft and no one has yet to mention it. I would rather have something under the coaches than they sit on their solebar waiting.  

Also are they the 10ft or 8ft ones. I would be after 8 coaches worth of the 8 foot variety.3 coaches worth of the 10ft type.

Richard

Don't have one to hand bit If I remember right there nether somewhere in-between 8 & 10 foot

Edited by 247 Developments

almost finished restocking the stand ready to load the truck tomorrow & then drive down to Railex for this weekend show come & say Hi

That set of plates for 4709 which I bought from you at ExpoEM: it looks like I might need to buy another set as I have managed to mislay them!!

All been well we will have 3 more types of bogies in stock at Railex on May 27th/28th

C466  DEAN 10’ with stepboard

C b.s.o  Dean 8'6" with stepboard

C481  LBSC 8’ Fox Bogie

​We also have in stock

​C440 TPO Tranductor & Net Set

Great news.  I suppose I shall have to see if you have any of the Fox bogies left once you open up again after Railex.

Railex is rather out of my way, so I have never been.  I do remember it as the exhibition that banned 'Thomas the Tank Engine', so serious stuff. 

Edited by Edwardian
  • Like 1

Great news.  I suppose I shall have to see if you have any of the Fox bogies left once you open up again after Railex.

Railex is rather out of my way, so I have never been.  I do remember it as the exhibition that banned 'Thomas the Tank Engine', so serious stuff. 

​Not sure banned is the right word we just have a show aimed at the modeller rather children or the family market, Since we started the new Railex in 2005 no one has ever moaned that there is not a Thomas or drive a train type layout. 

​Not sure banned is the right word we just have a show aimed at the modeller rather children or the family market, Since we started the new Railex in 2005 no one has ever moaned that there is not a Thomas or drive a train type layout. 

No doubt a quirk peculiar to me, but it's what I remember Railex for, as I felt sure that I would feel intimidated at a show too serious for Thomas - sounds a bit MRJ to me!

Scary.

But, I hope everyone has a nice time and 247 Developments shift some product.