247 Developments new wagon kits Jan 2024

247 Developments

So all you BR ex-LNER Modelers out there don't feel left out we now have   all 116 smoke box Numbers for the J15's 65350-65479 & 118 smoke box Numbers for the J36's 65210-65346 now in stock

edit to add No's & change the J15 qty

Edited by 247 Developments

• 4 weeks later...

I’d prefer to see the 4mm scale etched coach sides come back, but then I’m not a 2mm scale modeller.

DrDuncan

We do not own the Art Work for the coaches which are still with Errol (& some of which can still be got from him)

un-like the 2mm etches which we own the art work for so no large out lay to re start

• RMweb Premium

We do not own the Art Work for the coaches which are still with Errol (& some of which can still be got from him)

un-like the 2mm etches which we own the art work for so no large out lay to re start

Can you please give details of how to contact Errol, so that we can find out what is available coachwise?

Thanks.

Can you please give details of how to contact Errol, so that we can find out what is available coachwise?

Thanks.

An simple internet search turns up this reference to a RMweb thread.

http://rmweb.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4110

which contains the following information;

Errol Surman

18 Glyn Close, Barwell, Leicester, LE9 8GL

The address is right to get in touch with Errol

]

Edited by mozzer models

Well the website is back to normal at my end.

I don't know what the problem was, but I have a feeling it was the previous update by Windows messing everything up.

Jason

It must have been something like that as all I had done was add new items to the web site 

I did not change any settings ever on the web sit 

all so the site was on 4 PC's/ laptops here all were working fine

• 2 months later...

the Latest etch has arrived 

On it are 

for the Hattons Andrew Barclay   GWR 705 plates to hand & will be on sale from 21th August 2018 in GWR black & BR red with smokebox No £5.50 a set

For the Dapol B4 Smokebox No Plates 30081-89  30092-103 & 30147

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We now have a new item in are Range

7mm scale Numbers set 1 to 10  for Narrow Gauge & Standard Gauge Industrials £10.00 pre set

the etch sheet is 1-9=7mm wide x 5mmhigh & 10=8.3m wide x 5mm

44608921312_eb0cdfc631_c.jpgIMG_20180913_165314 by brian mosby, on Flickr

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Hi, can you let me know if you still stock the conversion parts for the Ironclads as I can't see them on the website?

247 Developments C223a # SR/BR Ironclad push pull conversion Driving Brake Third - sides only 247 Developments C223b # SR/BR Ironclad push pull conversion Trailer Brake Composite - sides only 247 Developments C223c # SR/BR Ironclad ends and detailing parts for C223 - sides only

Many thanks

Duncan

Hi, can you let me know if you still stock the conversion parts for the Ironclads as I can't see them on the website?

247 Developments C223a # SR/BR Ironclad push pull conversion Driving Brake Third - sides only 247 Developments C223b # SR/BR Ironclad push pull conversion Trailer Brake Composite - sides only 247 Developments C223c # SR/BR Ironclad ends and detailing parts for C223 - sides only

Many thanks

Duncan

PM SENT

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...