Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

MK1 RMB Diagram 97 roof

Hello all,

I am putting together a very nice Easy build RMB dia.97 in 7mm.

All is going well but I am a little confused by the layout of the roof.

There is a good article on this site about a 4mm conversion by Bob 65b and a good shot of the roof, unfortunately I cant quiet enlarge it clearly enough to make out my "Missing" componants. If indeed they should be on there.

According to Bob the white roof in the pic is correct. I am therefore missing the small round and the rectangular vent.

If anyone has anyway of submitting a few close up pics I would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance

Martin

post-22732-0-57619200-1476129663.jpg

Hello all,

I am putting together a very nice Easy build RMB dia.97 in 7mm.

All is going well but I am a little confused by the layout of the roof.

There is a good article on this site about a 4mm conversion by Bob 65b and a good shot of the roof, unfortunately I cant quiet enlarge it clearly enough to make out my "Missing" componants. If indeed they should be on there.

According to Bob the white roof in the pic is correct. I am therefore missing the small round and the rectangular vent.

If anyone has anyway of submitting a few close up pics I would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance

Martin

I built a Comet one maybe this may help? View

Archived