The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Mornington Crescent 2016

chaz

Madeleine?

As an avid reader of P G Wodehouse I am tempted to reply Bassett!

But I have to question whether the distinctly French direction this game has taken is wise. So getting back on the straight (quiet Sven!) and narrow by way of...

Heathrow Terminals 2 & 3

Is there any speical New Years Eve Rules/Byelaws/etc. We need to think about?

If not let's hope it's a EPPING good time...

I get me coat...

A timely question. On the stroke of midnight on the 31st any game still running will automatically lapse with no winner. this rule came in 1819, shortly after the Peterloo massacre. It was later put about that the riot was over politics but it has long been held that three rival MC factions could not agree on whether rule changes applied as early as August or not. After so much carnage the rules had to be clarified. Of course players of the time were citing coach stages with ferries and toll booths included. Thank goodness the latter no longer feature. The small change needed played merry hell with the trouser pockets.

MC a cause of madness, or a cure? Discuss.    :crazy:

Now then, now then, what's all this?

Move along Sir, nothing to see here. Constable! get up the road and stop these people coming through.

OY, YOU! Scarper or your knicked....

At the risk of deviation, 

Carlisle Sands Centre, Saturday 7th January, 7.30 p.m. Samantha will be performing with Jack Dee, Barry Cryer, Tim Brooke Taylor, Tony Hawks and Jeremy Hardy, all at the same time, and no doubt in front of an appreciative audience.

I believe there are still tickets available. See you there.

At the risk of deviation, 

Carlisle Sands Centre, Saturday 7th January, 7.30 p.m. Samantha will be performing with Jack Dee, Barry Cryer, Tim Brooke Taylor, Tony Hawks and Jeremy Hardy, all at the same time, and no doubt in front of an appreciative audience.

I believe there are still tickets available. See you there.

Love to, but it's a helluva trek from Eastleigh. I will be there in spirit....(No Barry -  "spirit" - not spirits!)

Archived