Little Muddle

KNP

• RMweb Premium
On 27/04/2024 at 08:04, franciswilliamwebb said:

Are you sure those aren’t panniers? 😇

Looking at your avatar I can understand your question... try some different glasses 😃

• Funny 4

• RMweb Premium
On 27/04/2024 at 08:56, Winslow Boy said:

I'm a tad concerned. I like to be able to see the panniers if for nothing else to make sure there not up to trouble. It's when you can't see them that I start to worry.

I have the same issue withe the grandkids when they visit...

• Agree 2
  • Funny 3
  • Friendly/supportive 5

Just when I thought it was safe to start looking at this thread again look what you go and do.

Can't you at least post some sort of warning. You know like they do for things that previously were ok, but are now deemed unsuitable for poor innocents.

• Funny 7
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Gold
On 29/04/2024 at 06:34, KNP said:

And finally

Away with the Prairies - 6

5815.jpg.3838f9616a70b96a57780e7c1c70df4e.jpg

5816b.jpg.422e694226b85a2801df87d97ee65c64.jpg

The detail in the top photo especially is absolutely stunning!  Is the sky photo-shopped or part of the backscene? (In case I ever get a model worth photographing built!)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Nevermakeit said:

The detail in the top photo especially is absolutely stunning!  Is the sky photo-shopped or part of the backscene? (In case I ever get a model worth photographing built!)

Thanks

Its part of an 18" high backscene. See attached picture for details.

IMG_0041.JPG.d26437e88955e75ddaec89a9692f762a.JPG

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 5

• RMweb Premium
10 hours ago, Winslow Boy said:

Just when I thought it was safe to start looking at this thread again look what you go and do.

Can't you at least post some sort of warning. You know like they do for things that previously were ok, but are now deemed unsuitable for poor innocents.

Dear Mr. Boy.

It seems that you are suffering from Chronic Pannier Deprivation Syndrome.  This is an illness that seems to be spreading, but can easily be cured.  There are many sources on line who can supply you with a pannier, which once you've had it delivered, you can lovingly gaze upon it, and indeed cherish it.  However, do be wary of @MrWolf's rule of pannier ownership.

Adrian

• Like 1
  • Funny 12

15 hours ago, Winslow Boy said:

Don't tell me that we're going to need trigger warnings on RMWeb now!

WARNING TO SENSITIVE VIEWERS:

LITTLE MUDDLE IS SET IN THE LATE 1930s AND CONTAINS SCENES WHICH REPRESENT THE ATTITUDES AND LOCOMOTIVES OF THE PERIOD WHICH SOME VIEWERS MAY FIND OFFENSIVE.

Good. Count me in.

• Like 4
  • Agree 2
  • Funny 11
  • Friendly/supportive 1

4 hours ago, figworthy said:

However, do be wary of @MrWolf's rule of pannier ownership.

Adrian

Indeed. We seem to have acquired two more motorcycles from the last time Britain had a king.

There may be another in the pipeline, I'm working on it.

• Like 11

36 minutes ago, checkrail said:

Swiftly?  At Little Muddle?

Sorry did you say something? I'm already on the next page/image/tab etc.

I do wish people would keep up instead of just staring at something which is well out of there reach. It's like those urchins you see in Sherlock with there faces pressed against the glass and the shop keeper has to chase them off. Kevin can't you do something?

• Funny 3
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Premium
3 hours ago, KNP said:

WARNING TO SENSITIVE VIEWERS:

LITTLE MUDDLE IS SET IN THE LATE 1930s AND CONTAINS SCENES WHICH REPRESENT THE ATTITUDES AND LOCOMOTIVES OF THE PERIOD WHICH SOME VIEWERS MAY FIND OFFENSIVE.

Following Mr Wolf's advise the next picture may cause unnecessary concern for those of a nervous disposition....

6 Panniers at large in the wild....

5809.jpg.b33a13b5d86bb20aa2e239ee31ecc48b.jpg

Only six Panniers! I think you need to order some more, a bakers dozen would be a reasonable starting point. 😁

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1
  • Funny 1

54 minutes ago, GloryDays said:

Are Panniers anything like rabbits?

More like the old wire coathangers at the back of the wardrobe!  Leave one in a shed, out of sight, and the next thing you know...!

Roja

• Funny 7

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, GloryDays said:

Are Panniers anything like rabbits?

Yes. You leave them alone for five minutes and next thing you know there's dozens of the little blighters.

Edited by Winslow Boy
  • Like 1
  • Agree 3
  • Friendly/supportive 1