2ManySpams

2manyspams

Thank you for the link to the highway guidelines. :sungum:

Whilst off topic....Can I ask you a question regards our lay-by as you an ex highway man (why does the song Stand and Deliver flick thru my mind? :jester: .....I assume you are rather tired of that joke...but it's new to me :angel: )

Kal says you only usually see a speed sign facing on coming traffic on the other side of the road, when there is restricted vision for the one on the left.(i.e. there are usually in pairs) he says this one which i used as a reference....looks like some tart turned the sign around especially as the mileage is on the floor for the other side. (So question is would you agree?)

But could it also be a repeater that can't fit on the left because of the lay-by?I can of course just turn the sign one hundred and eighty degrees.and have the 50 on both sides. Thereby avoiding the issue. 

I copied the Give Way from another lay-by picture that I googled but now cannot find even in my history which is just typical.

2620280_040de1e4.jpggeograph.org.uk

Thanks again for the link....

Power to the people!

But under no circumstances are we having a graffiti wall!

nowt wrong with a bit of graffiti.......ok more than a bit......but in the scheme of things to AV it is a little wall......

med_gallery_17883_2760_207259.jpgrmweb2623kalboro62

Oh... :O How did that get there..... :jester:  :jester:  :jester:

sorry no peaks...just sheds.

Edited by Jaz
  • Like 1

if he can't manage a bit of traffic control....I don't think he'll catch a graffiti artist........ :jester:  :jester:  :jester:

med_gallery_17883_2804_243279.jpg

edit=for clarification.....policeman plod near the securicor van.....I think the idiot is considering giving a parking ticket.......and they are right outside the bank......

Edited by Jaz
  • Like 2

and anyway they have been chasing 'him' for weeks without success.....

med_gallery_17883_3001_8695.jpg

:nono: .........

the shed would appear to be his power base.......could be a shed near you!!!! :O  :O  :O

Edit= for clarification regards the post below (and to avoid taking up too many posts) = this is the local hoodie on AV....and if there is trouble he is deep in it.......he is also the resident graffiti artist...not me :angel:

Edited by Jaz