2ManySpams

• RMweb Premium

I seem to remember a trip to Scotland with a car that was slowly sinking in the rain!

Yes, Mr Ross was driving then too (but to the west coast). IIRC the company Rover had been fitted with a new windscreen but it hadn't been fitted correctly and, during heavy rain, water came out of the air vents and slowly filled up the front passenger footwell. I seem to recall very wet feet! 

Yes, Mr Ross was driving then too (but to the west coast). IIRC the company Rover had been fitted with a new windscreen but it hadn't been fitted correctly and, during heavy rain, water came out of the air vents and slowly filled up the front passenger footwell. I seem to recall very wet feet!

My recollection was that the car has heavily steaming up resulting in the windows having to be down - in heavy rain. This meant those in the back were huddled together under coats....

Interesting as I boldly stated last night that I'd never driven to Scotland before....

• RMweb Premium

My recollection was that the car has heavily steaming up resulting in the windows having to be down - in heavy rain. This meant those in the back were huddled together under coats....

Interesting as I boldly stated last night that I'd never driven to Scotland before....

Oh happy days!

• RMweb Premium

Hmmm, not to much to drink = good nights sleep.

Bright on a show morning? Might be a way forward....

Sounds terrible!

Next you'll be claiming that it's me and John that lead you astray.