2ManySpams

• RMweb Premium

I know - we had a hell of a job last year measuring the building and putting tables out - at any other show you start in a corner and then go along each wall - we kept walking around and around but couldn't find a corner to make a start so we had to measure from the door and just hope that Alex had his calculations correct. The hall plan looked like the slices of a pizza as there were walkways to the turntable in the centre that we used for seating. This shows you what it's like empty - you see those big orange hooks in the roof . . . . . . . . :O

post-18-0-37792200-1460323960_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I know - we had a hell of a job last year measuring the building and putting tables out - at any other show you start in a corner and then go along each wall - we kept walking around and around but couldn't find a corner to make a start so we had to measure from the door and just hope that Alex had his calculations correct. The hall plan looked like the slices of a pizza as there were walkways to the turntable in the centre that we used for seating. This shows you what it's like empty - you see those big orange hooks in the roof . . . . . . . . :O

attachicon.gifRoundhouse Main.JPG

Is the gantry crane for lifting the beer and pies in?

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Is the gantry crane for lifting the beer and pies in?

I had thought of hanging your layout there and then if there were any complaints about viewing height we could just move it up or down to satisfy the audience - however your idea sounds much better - except we have no control over the catering. I know at the end of the show last year the Catering Manager was complaining as I had taken all her pound coins for change on the door and our visitors had eaten all the food. As both the cash delivery and the food delivery were both scheduled for Tuesday she had nothing left for the students on Monday. They will be better organised this time so you never know we might get pies and pints after all . . !

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure what the difference is...

I live in Dorset, what's a motorway?

When I drive to Essex to visit family they seem to be places where cars are parked end to end for hours on end!

Not sure what the difference is...

Drive anything bigger than a Morris Minor down there and you'll probably find out as branches and the odd rock scrape the sides!

Brian.