Waterslide Transfers - Custom Batch

I am currently after someone who can produce a custom set of waterslide decals for me.   I am currently building up a VTEC MkIV rake and need to change the look of the standard B/C coaches that come with the set.  After the blue lines that are mid-coach, plus the 1st symbol on the vestible doors. Picture below - carriage letters have been purchased from Rail-Tec (although these are for the MkIII, i can live with them...)

36266040856_6ecd96bf96.jpgVTEC FO by Bryn Jones, on Flickr

I have e-mailed Rail-tec and will do the same with R3Sprays(rainbow), but wondered if there were others (or if it can be done easily enough...).

Also looking to do the East Coast Grey Set.  A commission was thought of, but i do wonder whether this is the best starting point for doing it myself... Have any sets of decals been produced for the grey set and if not, leads into the question above and am i brave enough to have a go....!!! 

35500325103_cb48fdd568.jpgUntitled by Bryn Jones, on Flickr

Cheers]

Could try Precision Decals - http://www.precisionlabels.com/ (I've not used them for a custom batch, only decals from their regular range)

Or depending on your IT / design skills, you could print your own. I designed and printed these on inkjet clear waterslide paper (then coated in several light coats of matt varnish). A word of warning though - it took me HOURS of faffing with different fonts and letter spacing etc. to produce this set. 

post-17057-0-52148600-1501589286_thumb.jpg

Cheers

• RMweb Premium

Could try Precision Decals - http://www.precisionlabels.com/ (I've not used them for a custom batch, only decals from their regular range)

Or depending on your IT / design skills, you could print your own. I designed and printed these on inkjet clear waterslide paper (then coated in several light coats of matt varnish). A word of warning though - it took me HOURS of faffing with different fonts and letter spacing etc. to produce this set. 

attachicon.gifpost-17057-0-51264900-1499958128.jpg

Cheers

Hi

I've recently used Precision Labels for a sheet of custom transfers designed by myself and like the poster above it took many hours of playing with fonts to get what I wanted.

The transfers on this van are from that sheet.

post-109-0-68440000-1501597468_thumb.jpeg

Cheers

Paul

• Like 1

Have a look at RAILTEC TRANSFERS. . . 

I had a set made up for some N gauge wagons I was working on.

I found the service very good and the price was reasonable. .

No connection with the company other than as a very satisfied customer. . .

John

Hi Bryn, have just sent an email.

Thanks,

Steve
Railtec Transfers

Railtec products are used by thousands including Bachmann Europe, Direct Rail Services, Just Like The Real Thing, Little Loco Company and Peco.

"I've tried the others; now I only use Railtec". Pete Waterman, OBE DL

*** Railtec products are spot printed (so have no superfluous carrier film), do not require any separate white base layer, do not scratch or blemish when handled, contain true white with full vibrant colours, have no feint join lines in the print, have perfect print registration, have the thinnest carrier available (filmless where applicable) and are compatible with enamels. Please do take care when shopping around.

Waiting for custom work? Please read this:
http://www.railtec-models.com/workload.php