The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

World fish migration day

Phil Bullock

Yes, and tomorrow is World Send Pete75C £100 By PayPal Friends & Family For No Other Reason Than It Will Make You Feel Good Day.

PM me for email address.

:no:

• RMweb Gold

Yes, and tomorrow is World Send Pete75C £100 By PayPal Friends & Family For No Other Reason Than It Will Make You Feel Good Day.

PM me for email address.

:no:

Sorry Pete, that was yesterday.

Tomorrow is "The Ian Smith Caribbean relocation fund". The idea is to send a(slightly) overweight semi-retired drinks taster on a one-way fact-finding mission* to Barbados, and surrounding areas. Naturally, the stress is considerable, so extreme rest is required between bouts of this highly developed skill.

Happily for you (Yes, You) the closing date for this fund is open ended, so with your help, I could remain out there for a considerable time. In fact, some of my work-related colleagues have been having a whip-round for me for the past 40-odd years.

So, dig out those pound coins, unused Euros, damaged Dollars and dodgy Dinari to my account. You know it makes sense!

Cheers,

Ian.

* Depending on a successful appeal, I might include Brazil: Purely for the corned beef, you understand.....

Edited by tomparryharry

• RMweb Gold

Sorry Pete, that was yesterday.

Tomorrow is "The Ian Smith Caribbean relocation fund". The idea is to send a(slightly) overweight semi-retired drinks taster on a one-way fact-finding mission* to Barbados, and surrounding areas. Naturally, the stress is considerable, so extreme rest is required between bouts of this highly developed skill.

Happily for you (Yes, You) the closing date for this fund is open ended, so with your help, I could remain out there for a considerable time. In fact, some of my work-related colleagues have been having a whip-round for me for the past 40-odd years.

So, dig out those pound coins, unused Euros, damaged Dollars and dodgy Dinari to my account. You know it makes sense!

Cheers,

Ian.

* Depending on a successful appeal, I might include Brazil: Purely for the corned beef, you understand.....

If you go, do you promise to stop posting here?