The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

RMWeb Gamer's Lounge.

Classsix T

• RMweb Gold

Seems I have finally fallen foul to the BG3 save bug, game crashed on Tuesday night, open it up the next day and get a 704 error no matter which save I try to open.  Apparently caused by a hotfix going wrong and not updating the saves to the save version as the system is running (with no option on console to roll back to the last working version and try the update again.)   Raised a ticket with Larian and to their credit they did come back with a response pretty quickly saying they are aware of the issue and working on it, but there was no fix on the hotfix that came out last night so I still cant access my campaign (nearing the end of act 1 on my second play through having tried to compete all available quests).  Will be pretty gutted if I have to start again 

• Friendly/supportive 3

• RMweb Premium

As usual Guerilla up for technical acheivement.

As far as I am concerned they deserve it.

I was a big player of Killzone 3 multiplayer, it looked absolutely stunning.

I saw some footage from the first Call of Duty for the XBone / PS4 era and this will shock.

It was the same resolution and looked worse on Bone, than KZ3 on PS3.

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

Not sure if this is really for the game thread but there's an obvious link - anyone else watched the Fallout TV show? Without giving anything away I think they did an absolutely cracking job of it. I've seen some of the criticism and whilst I don't think some of it's entirely invalid personally it didn't really get in the way for me, and overall it deserves the very good reception it seems to have got.

• RMweb Gold

I’ve yet to play fallout (I think the upgraded fallout 4 is due on Gamepass next week, so will be trying it soon).  But I’ve enjoyed the series so far, which is a first for a game inspired tv show 

• RMweb Premium
9 hours ago, The Fatadder said:

I’ve yet to play fallout (I think the upgraded fallout 4 is due on Gamepass next week, so will be trying it soon).  But I’ve enjoyed the series so far, which is a first for a game inspired tv show 

Interesting, I've been wondering what people who hadn't played the games would make of it.

35 minutes ago, Reorte said:

Interesting, I've been wondering what people who hadn't played the games would make of it.

SMBO's middle-aged lady friend said the start was good, but then it became 'cartoonish'

• RMweb Premium
18 minutes ago, 30801 said:

SMBO's middle-aged lady friend said the start was good, but then it became 'cartoonish'

I suppose I was expecting it to be, since there's quite an element of that in the games but I can see how it might jar if you're not expecting it.

• RMweb Premium
11 hours ago, Reorte said:

Not sure if this is really for the game thread but there's an obvious link - anyone else watched the Fallout TV show? Without giving anything away I think they did an absolutely cracking job of it. I've seen some of the criticism and whilst I don't think some of it's entirely invalid personally it didn't really get in the way for me, and overall it deserves the very good reception it seems to have got.

Not yet, I need to resubscribe and pay the £3 fine.

I did try VPN but they cost a lot.

Watched a little bit of it. I guess it's the influence of Bethesda but there were some graphical glitches and even after they'd settled down it wouldn't play in 4K.

Next-gen update for Fallout 4 is out tomorrow so I might see if I can find the disk.

• 2 weeks later...