Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

2 minutes ago, mark axlecounter said:

Hi Andy hope you are well. 
sorry for the absent from me work and life getting in the way again. 
You have done a grand job on sms keep up the good work and the pics 

Cheers Mark, I don't know if you've seen but I'm moving Souf to Ampshire, and SMS may have to go, depending on what room I'm left with once I get there.

I'll keep you all informed.

I'm coming up to the Hazel Grove Show at the  end of October on the Sunday, whatever date that is.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Cheers Mark, I don't know if you've seen but I'm moving Souf to Ampshire, and SMS may have to go, depending on what room I'm left with once I get there.

I'll keep you all informed.

I'm coming up to the Hazel Grove Show at the  end of October on the Sunday, whatever date that is.

Dam right you are Andy you've got a layout to operate :heat:

• Like 1

He's reminiscing about the old through line to the other side of TOPS and the steam locos that used to visit. :(

He said it's not the same anymore with all these blue boxes where there used to be lovely smokey engines. :(:(

He's also very confused how that 350 remained out of works so long that it's still in black with no chevrons into the 1980s. :huh:

• Like 1
  • Funny 2

3 minutes ago, woodenhead said:

He's reminiscing about the old through line to the other side of TOPS and the steam locos that used to visit. :(

He said it's not the same anymore with all these blue boxes where there used to be lovely smokey engines. :(:(

He's also very confused how that 350 remained out of works so long that it's still in black with no chevrons into the 1980s. :huh:

My EXCUSE,:nono: for 13003 still in Black was that it is for MOD use and the Navy Apprentices have to maintain it, and keep it original.:good:

I'm to young to remember Steam, I'm only 69, haha.

Watch out after my move, there may be some REAL Steam action appearing then.

• Like 3

I've had a busy day today, I've been out since just after breakfast and also had to go to Mum's Bungalow for the final time as we completed on that as well today.

So with all this going on I've just realised that I forgot to post a picture this morning.

So here we go again. a joint Breakfast / Teatime one for today.

DSCF3847.JPG.6eba167abb5d9d89c6555ab74e10b3b0.JPG

• Like 14

1 hour ago, dmeaden said:

Hi Andy, with the exception of the 56 are all your models Heljan ( and Dapol for the 08’s)?
The weathering is rather good and they look suitably work weary!

Regards DM

Thanks DM, and yes your right all Heljan and Dapol apart from the 56, I do like a Dirty Diesel, haha.

This last few weeks I've been a miserable git, and had no interest in running a lot of Trains or even taking many pics.

All of my Modelling materials are Doan Souf, but after a kick up the you know where from my mate Jeff / Binny, I decided to start a small project that can either come with me in the move, or be sold off later.

The Project is Cadley Hill, and can be found in the Layouts section or through the link here.

• Friendly/supportive 1