Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

19 minutes ago, DanielB said:

I know it's been ages since I ventured outside the American section of RMweb, but bloomin' 'eck Andy, 7mm scale blue diesels? Nice!

As usual, your layout building and rolling stock are outstanding. :)

Hi Daniel, Good to hear from you, and yes Big and Blue here, plus I have Argyle Street on the go in OO having just sold New Mills, Kingsmill TMD, and Mason St Goods, all in OO, PLUS Bala Town and Pen Y Bont in O Gauge as well.

As I've said before, not sure if I'll have room for Seven Mills after the move to the Deep Souf, but we will have to wait and see.

Cheers for looking in matey.:good:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DanielB said:

Shame you're moving away from the area pal, we'll certainly miss you up here. Think you'll still make Mansfield show next year?

Oscale/gauge is certainly fun. It's been keeping me busy at any rate!

FB_IMG_1571251631706.jpg

Yeah, I should still be around for that one I would have thought, never know, I might even feel like exhibiting Argyle Street if Ian has room and I feel up to it, haha.

I do like your Loco and setting in that pic, superb mate.

• Like 1

Another previously un seen pic from the past. Most of my Wagons are till packed away, but I really should do a new set of pics on here soon.

In the meantime Old Lazy Joe is admiring the Buffer detail on a grubby 20.

IMG_9573.JPG.20a8a9bd78c5672e67bf338afd7aec56.JPG

• Like 12

Cheers Don, Whilst waiting for the first Video to finish, here's a pic of my old 4mm Q1, 33005 on West Shed, I'm rather pleased with the pic, and hope to get another Q1 soon for the next project, (I already have a Thumper, S15 and an N Class).

67318447_Q133005onWestShed27thApril1958.jpg.1d4e6e2388b10fb845f71144ae059f6b.jpg

• Like 15