Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

As can be seen in this first pic, I have made a good start on refreshing the Scenic's.

Looking at the area above the control panel you can see how BALD it was looking compared to it now finished.

IMG_4602.JPG.d4ca4bd81460baca36e694de70d42cc7.JPG

IMG_4603.JPG.fb255851f9d0b41b3179cfa94bcbe285.JPG

IMG_4604.JPG.bc30d92f680d0e490388465e3cc03215.JPGIMG_4605.JPG.065cf85bacbc6e29f78854b9dd3703d4.JPG

Tomorrow I will make a start on the rest of the Yard to bring it up to the same Standard as the Bridge End Sidings.

• Like 16

11 minutes ago, Baggies1961 said:

Looking really good Andy. Almost crying out for the weed killing train!

Will have to start my track weed growing (legal grass) :nono: session soon.

I can't kill my grass, it' will take all the character out of the Layout, Grass, (YES Legal type) is good.

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 1
  • Funny 4

Almost midnight so here is Fridays Video, No 87, a bit early.

EDIT = O.K. So I'm 24 Hours early, never mind, I've been thinking it was Thursday all day.:banghead:

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 12
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Premium

You had me worried there for awhile as I thought how on earth did Peters get his Friday before I got mine!

I know he's fast with the layouts but . . .

• Funny 1

56 minutes ago, Bogie said:

You had me worried there for awhile as I thought how on earth did Peters get his Friday before I got mine!

I know he's fast with the layouts but . . .

Always one step ahead mate, haha:dancer:

Now that I've sorted out the day I thought I'd lost, and I'm back on track so to speak, I Jet washed the garden furniture after my walk and breakfast, then watered the garden, and FINALLY into the POD for some more modelling before lunch.

So a freshen up of the original Seven Mills Sidings and some bushes along the boundary wall.

Firstly as it was.

IMG_4606.JPG.d15f0205b799da07851bcc5168904202.JPG

IMG_4607.JPG.8b9d7bacd24cd4d53fae918a52ce9925.JPG

And now.

IMG_4608.JPG.290f2cd86c0515de28300ec5189ba6a0.JPGIMG_4609.JPG.46a911401ffc54a395354697de7c6a60.JPGIMG_4611.JPG.bb1087caa33143f1f89e2a1d0178dc38.JPGIMG_4612.JPG.dc908b7f18cd3675c629c198c8f3c4a6.JPG

• Like 15

1 hour ago, gismorail said:

When I saw the first picture from yesterday I wondered you were having a Chinese take away in the POD :wacko: all good work young Andy 

No Martin, No Take aways tonight mate, but LOADS of Grass. I might be better as a Cow.

1 hour ago, gismorail said:

When I saw the first picture from yesterday I wondered you were having a Chinese take away in the POD :wacko: all good work young Andy 

1 hour ago, shedman said:

You need to change your location Martin. I know you're in Wales today, but not Carrog! Trevor

Yes Martin, As Trevor has said, your no longer up that Mountain mate, you back in Blighty.:good:

1 hour ago, KNP said:

Looking good.....

A few weeks time we won't be able to see the track..!

Yeah, your right Kevin, I think I need to stop now, still there's always Bench Road to do.:dancer::swoon:

1 hour ago, Andrew P said:

The Sun is shining this morning as I look over the Mills Lane Bridge and see 25054 and 40007 in Bridge End Sidings.

AADSCF4740.JPG.7afc4c8cd44770516bb4c9f411ecac5b.JPG

Cracking shot today Andy think the grass in between the tracks needs some oil and crap on it those blue locomotives were always leaking coolant and oil :D

• Agree 1

The new grass makes it look very Spring like Andy. Very impressive.

Perhaps you should refresh it every season. I'm looking for the flour covered layout in winter!!

Paul R

• Funny 1

4 hours ago, gismorail said:

Cracking shot today Andy think the grass in between the tracks needs some oil and crap on it those blue locomotives were always leaking coolant and oil :D

3 hours ago, pwr said:

The new grass makes it look very Spring like Andy. Very impressive.

Perhaps you should refresh it every season. I'm looking for the flour covered layout in winter!!

Paul R

Chatting to George, @georgeT of this Parish earlier, and I will be going over with a very light dusting from the Air Brush to tone it all down a bit.

• Like 2

Watch out, DIY shops. Bodgit is doing scenery work again. The PVA manufacturers are ramping up production as we speak . 

Binny

Edited by binny
spelling error
  • Like 1
  • Funny 4

1 hour ago, binny said:

Watch out, DIY shops. Bodgit is doing scenery work again. The PVA manufacturers are ramping up production as we speak . 

Binny

Haha, Cheers Binny, be afraid, be very afraid, stocks are running low, PVA Peters will be out and about.;)

• Funny 3