Fowler High Sided Tender

• RMweb Premium
2 hours ago, Gordon A said:

Innocent man has sent off an order for enough etches for his current orders, so I have gone on a waiting list hoping some more people would like one.

Gordon A

I could be, if only we knew the price.....:laugh:

• RMweb Premium
11 hours ago, Barry O said:

send him a PM.. he is working hard at his day job as well....

9 hours ago, Gordon A said:

The current batch are £22.00 plus £2.00 p&p.

This someone who is not a model railway trader but has produced this kit primarily for his own use.

I echo Barry O's message to drop Innocentman a message and be patient.

Gordon A

Many thanks; I appreciate that Innocent Man is kindly offering these as a gesture to others, but feel it is probably easier for him if the price was shown on this thread rather than answering potentially numerous pm's from interested parties.  I've a feeling I'll be contacting I.M. :)

• RMweb Premium
15 minutes ago, polybear said:

Many thanks; I appreciate that Innocent Man is kindly offering these as a gesture to others, but feel it is probably easier for him if the price was shown on this thread rather than answering potentially numerous pm's from interested parties.  I've a feeling I'll be contacting I.M. :)

Lots of people ask for things but never buy it. If you PM himas a real buyer it is easier to sort the wheat from the chaff and get a real picture of who wants what. Others do similar like Arthur K..

Baz