Temple Meads at night

JZ

Always kept meaning to take a decent camera to work to get some night-time shots of the station. Finally remembered last week. I will try to get some more this week as I have a number of turn that finish not too late.

Her are the results so far.

imgp8200.jpg

imgp8203.jpg

Taken around 20:00, it is a rather quiet time at the station. It will be busier when I do it this week, between 22:00 and 23:00, as many services terminate at around that time.

I might also try some different effects next time.

• 1 month later...
  • RMweb Gold

I don't wish to hijack Julian's topic, but I came across this while researching images for other threads. This one dates from November 1973 and was an unplanned night shoot due to my mate's car breaking down near Bridgewater! This was taken at about 2am and it was flippin' cold. Hope you like it.

post-7291-12601117364353_thumb.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

I don't wish to hijack Julian's topic, but I came across this while researching images for other threads. This one dates from November 1973 and was an unplanned night shoot due to my mate's car breaking down near Bridgewater! This was taken at about 2am and it was flippin' cold. Hope you like it.

icon_drool.gif icon_drool.gif icon_drool.gif . That be a YEP icon_thumbsup2.gif . Would love to see any more westerns at night caught on camera.

• 1 month later...

Archived