Inter7City HST 4+2 pack by KMS Railtech (N Gauge)

KMS Railtech

KMS Railtech are delighted to announce we’ve commissioned Dapol to produce an HST set in the ScotRail Inter7City livery. 

These types of sets usually come in a 2+2 pack, but since the prototypes currently run a 4+2 it made sense to produce these as a full rake. 

You'll therefore get two power cars and four coaches. These sets are limited to 300. 

ScotRail plan to make 5+2 rakes too, so we’ve also commissioned an additional 100 coaches so you can make up a 5+2 rake.

Pre order now on the website for a 25% deposit. We expect to see these around September. They are selling fast too since our launch at Model Rail Scotland. 

You can find both the set and the additional coach HERE

Edited by KMS Railtech
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium
On 28/02/2020 at 00:15, scottystitch said:

It might be an idea to highlight in your header that these are N gauge?

Best

Scott

Why? It’s in the Dapol section and they only make an N Gauge HST. Pretty obvious to modellers. 

• Agree 1

On 27/02/2020 at 16:14, KMS Railtech said:

KMS Railtech are delighted to announce we’ve commissioned Dapol to produce an HST set in the ScotRail Inter7City livery. 

These types of sets usually come in a 2+2 pack, but since the prototypes currently run a 4+2 it made sense to produce these as a full rake. 

You'll therefore get two power cars and four coaches. These sets are limited to 300. 

ScotRail plan to make 5+2 rakes too, so we’ve also commissioned an additional 100 coaches so you can make up a 5+2 rake.

Pre order now on the website for a 25% deposit. We expect to see these around September. They are selling fast too since our launch at Model Rail Scotland. 

You can find both the set and the additional coach HERE

Loving this...wish I had the funds to buy one!

• Agree 1

• RMweb Gold
8 hours ago, Hilux5972 said:

Why? It’s in the Dapol section and they only make an N Gauge HST. Pretty obvious to modellers. 

I was just trying to be helpful.

New or relatively new modellers perhaps wouldn't immediately be aware that Dapol only produce the HST in N Gauge.

KMS' main announcement at MRS concerned an O Gauge HST (manufacturer unknown at this point); Dapol are active in O gauge, and so it's not beyond the realms of possibility that this could have been O gauge if people hadn't seen the main announcement elsewhere on the forum.

N Gauge/2mm in the title immediately tells people the scale just with a glance.

Surely we should all be trying to be as helpful as possible?

Anyway I see the title has been amended kindly be the OP, so it wasn't a complete waste of time.

Best

Scott.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

4 hours ago, gedlee said:

Deposit Paid.

Looking forward to this.

Cheers,

Ged.

Thanks! Tell all your friends ;-)

This model is proving pretty popular so we do recommend pre ordering ad soon as you can. 

We do recognise people don’t like to pay a deposit up front, so if you prefer, select bank transfer as payment option and we’ll invoice you later. Should we get to a point where we’re sold out we’ll ask for the deposit at that point to ensure you’re not disappointed. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 02/03/2020 at 08:09, scottystitch said:

I was just trying to be helpful.

New or relatively new modellers perhaps wouldn't immediately be aware that Dapol only produce the HST in N Gauge.

KMS' main announcement at MRS concerned an O Gauge HST (manufacturer unknown at this point); Dapol are active in O gauge, and so it's not beyond the realms of possibility that this could have been O gauge if people hadn't seen the main announcement elsewhere on the forum.

N Gauge/2mm in the title immediately tells people the scale just with a glance.

Surely we should all be trying to be as helpful as possible?

Anyway I see the title has been amended kindly be the OP, so it wasn't a complete waste of time.

Best

Scott.

Agreed. It is unhealthy, the number of times my heart has raced when I have seen an announcement only to realise that it isn’t my scale. A decent 00 GWR 0-4-2T would be nice.

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 years later...