Come Froth with me 2!

finelines

I've just been on the website (www.five79.co.uk) and it's flashing at me!:O

All the text is flashing, I'm going for a lie down in a darkened room until the headache goes (joke):blink:

Edit: I should add, for debugging purposes, I'm on Vista and Firefox. Ta.

I've just been on the website (www.five79.co.uk) and it's flashing at me!:O

All the text is flashing, I'm going for a lie down in a darkened room until the headache goes (joke):blink:

Edit: I should add, for debugging purposes, I'm on Vista and Firefox. Ta.

Does it in XP too, how special. Fine in google chrome though. A lot of javascript in there for a plain website too..

Are you able to edit the cad artwork on these or just rerelease by the way? Be nice to have the brake van properly sprung.

made some changes to the style sheet, how is it now?? problem still there??

Many Thanks

Matt.

Yup, still there.

Presumably something to do with:

.header {

font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;

font-size: 9pt;

font-style: normal;

line-height: normal;

font-weight: bold;

color: #333333;

text-decoration: blink;

list-style-type: none;

edit: yes it is that, not sure why your standard paragraph thinks its a header too though you put your header class definition into <td> instead of the <p> for welcome and its overwriting the class=standard declarations. Tested using firebug where I can edit the css and turn that off..

<td height="251" valign="top" class="header" colspan="2"><p class="header">Welcome

</p>

<p class="standard">Five79 was set up to take on re-introducing some of the discontinued Chivers Finelines etched brass and whitemetal kits that where slowly disappearing into oblivion. There are around 50 Etched brass

Yup, still there.

Presumably something to do with:

.header {

font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;

font-size: 9pt;

font-style: normal;

line-height: normal;

font-weight: bold;

color: #333333;

text-decoration: blink;

list-style-type: none;

edit: yes it is that, not sure why your standard paragraph thinks its a header too though you put your header class definition into <td> instead of the <p> for welcome and its overwriting the class=standard declarations. Tested using firebug where I can edit the css and turn that off..

<td height="251" valign="top" class="header" colspan="2"><p class="header">Welcome

</p>

<p class="standard">Five79 was set up to take on re-introducing some of the discontinued Chivers Finelines etched brass and whitemetal kits that where slowly disappearing into oblivion. There are around 50 Etched brass

Many thanks for that, I don't know why it was set to blink!! It is an old website I made that I changed for FIVE79. I have now made the alterations you have brought to my attention, hopefully that has now cured the problem!! Fingers Crossed!!

Many Thanks,

Matt.

Of course... do you accept PayPal (I don't have a UK bank account being a mainland resident) ?...dilbert

Yes I do accept Paypal.

Matthew, how are you fixed for RC106, 107, 111?

Dave.

RC106 - Not yet released

RC107 - 4 left

RC111 - Not yet released

Matthew,

I wish to order an RC121 CCT, how much do I need to include to cover post and packaging, I could not see this on your web site.

Thanks,

This has been added to the website.

My postage rates are:

£2.50 for all etched kits per order,

£3.00 for all 7mm Narrowgauge loco kits, Per Kit.

Many Thanks

Matt.

Archived