Cheltenham Model Centre: examples of their loco weathering?

BR(S)

I'd be grateful if anyone could post pictures of or links to examples of the weathering provided by Cheltenham Model Centre.  I've looked on their website, Google, Facebook and YouTube but can't find anything.  I'm looking to order a loco from them and use their weathering service, but would like to see examples of their work first.

Yes apologies we should update the website really - keep meaning to do it but get distracted. Will bump it up the todo list. 

There are some on this Flickr album (link below if it has worked) if that is any help. You'll have to excuse the various backdrops. We don't take enough pictures of what we do so I'm not sure what else we have but I will have a look around and add more as and when I find them.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/150665132@N02/392633

By all means email the shop to ask any futher questions

James

Edited by Cheltenham Model Centre
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, DCB said:

I go in the shop quite often and I wasn't aware they did weathering either. 

I didn’t know either!!! 

Andi

Edited by Dagworth

I asked today and was told they do do weathering but are very busy at present so are not advertising the service.

I only popped in for some Handrail knobs and piano wire.  There were some very tasty bargains everything from new to Second Hand  Hornby Dublo 3 rail well worth a visit.

• 4 months later...
On 30/01/2022 at 22:25, Cheltenham Model Centre said:

Yes apologies we should update the website really - keep meaning to do it but get distracted. Will bump it up the todo list. 

There are some on this Flickr album (link below if it has worked) if that is any help. You'll have to excuse the various backdrops. We don't take enough pictures of what we do so I'm not sure what else we have but I will have a look around and add more as and when I find them.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/150665132@N02/392633

By all means email the shop to ask any futher questions

James

Just had a shufty through that Flickr album.  some very nicely treated models in there but the standout diesels for me are D58 D64 and "Tiger".  Beautiful work, but I also love all the steam.

cheltenham Model centre should be proud of such work.