Can anybody identify this 4mm wagon kit

I've been asked to help identify the wagon kit parts in the attached photo. They are from the estate of a late friend and although there are about twelve sets, there are no other parts, instructions or details.

The sides measure 62mm long (15' 6") and 13.0 mm high- the 5 planks are 11.5mm high and the floor strip 1.5mm The ends are 30mm wide (7' 6") and 17mm high. 12mm for the planked section, 1mm for the floor section and 4mm for the buffer stock. There seems to be a slight discrepancy in the planked and floor sections between the sides and ends. The corner plates are 4mm wide.

Any ideas?

Cast w-m wagon body parts.jpg

The person handling our deceased friend's estate though they might be GWR but as there are no other items, etc. wasn't positive. My knowledge is very much based upon the LNWR, so I am not able to provide much help.

The w/m castings are fairly good apart from the flash. There are no inside supports for the floor which might act as a guide to the kit producer unless these were made from patterns our friend had produced for his own use.