Website

Ed-farms

Finally had a good old browse of the website tonight and I can't believe how good it is - very simple to use and navigate. Even ordered some goods (order number 2 so who got number 1??) which you can arrange to have posted or pick up in store or in my case order for pick up then send someone else for them so I avoid getting my wallet opened well the items are for my dad so its only fair he collects and pays. ;)

• RMweb Gold

Hi Ed,

glad you found the website easy to use and yes as you have stated, there are many ways to pay for the item(s) and even collect in store if you so wish. Or as you say send another person in to collect on your behalf.

Just get them to bring a copy of the email that you will have been sent saying what you have bought/reserved.

As to the question who has order number one that would be telling unsure.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif wink.gif but i do have a nice collection of Peco N gauge wagons now awaiting for some 2mmFs wheel sets blink.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

cheers

Simon

• 3 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

Hi Simon,

I have tried twice to register on the website but come unstuck on country selection. When I go to select country drop down button, there is no list to select from. (I require Australia)

Hope you can fix it

Cheers

Peter

• RMweb Gold

Hi Simon,

I have tried twice to register on the website but come unstuck on country selection. When I go to select country drop down button, there is no list to select from. (I require Australia)

Hope you can fix it

Cheers

Peter

Hi Peter,

The technical team will have a look and will let you know.

Cheers

Simon

• RMweb Gold

Mail order via the website is now well and truly open for business! Parcel arrived this morning, order No 4 and the first by post from the site.

Click on the 'pay via PayPal' link and pay with your PayPal account or card.

Thanks Mike. (you should get Simon to walk to the PO, that's what Granvilles are forrolleyes.gif )

clapping_mini.gif clapping_mini.gif

• RMweb Gold

Only a few more days in Blighty so I hope the countries drop down list is fixed soon laugh.gif

Peter sad.gif

Hi Peter,

i have added your home land smile.gif wink.gif to the list, so you should be able to get sorted now.

If you have any problems please pm me and i will try to sort them out for you

cheers

Simon

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived