Agenoria Models

jbe

With the recent news that the 7mm narrow gauge kit range of Agenoria Models has been taken over by EDM Models, does anyone know what is happening with the range of 7mm standard gauge kits (and 4mm kits for that matter)? Will the ranges continue to be available, and if so, from who?

Julian

I think I have manage to answer my own question. The former owner (Peter Stamper) has told me that it has been sold to Mike Williams. I think there is a Mike Williams who owns a Gauge 3 kit business, but not sure if it is the same person. I have been told that the new owner can be contacted on agenoria0gauge@hotmail.com

Thanks to those who replied to me on this thread. I am afraid I don't know what has happended to the 4mm scale range.

Julian

I think I have manage to answer my own question. The former owner (Peter Stamper) has told me that it has been sold to Mike Williams. I think there is a Mike Williams who owns a Gauge 3 kit business, but not sure if it is the same person. I have been told that the new owner can be contacted on agenoria0gauge@hotmail.com

Thanks to those who replied to me on this thread. I am afraid I don't know what has happended to the 4mm scale range.

Julian

The new address is:

Mike Williams

50 Atcham Close

Redditch

Worcs

E98 0NY

07847-640305

He's on holiday for the next 2 weeks

David

• 1 year later...
  • RMweb Premium

Does anybody know who is now selling the 4mm range of Agenoria Models ? The current website seems to only list the 7mm loco kits.

Right at the bottom of the Agenoria page on the UKModelShops site

PLEASE NOTE:

Agenoria Models no longer produce 4mm versions of these kits.

All 4mm enquiries need to be directed to -

CSP Model Marketing

15 Dorchester Road, Stratton, Dorset DT2 9RU

Tel: 01305 751544

The Agenoria 7mm Narrow Gauge range is with Paul Martin of EDM Models http://www.ngtrains.com/Pages/EDM_Models/Agenoria/agenoria.html

Mike

Archived