Southern Way Magazine.

Paul_C

I have just found a couple of issues of Southern Way ( 58 and special issue 18) and wonder if anyone knows of a phone number or email address that I can contact them on. I want to ask them a couple of things and it would be very helpful if I could contact them direct.

Paul.  

• RMweb Premium
2 hours ago, Paul_C said:

I have just found a couple of issues of Southern Way ( 58 and special issue 18) and wonder if anyone knows of a phone number or email address that I can contact them on. I want to ask them a couple of things and it would be very helpful if I could contact them direct.

Paul.  

They're published by Crecy publishing. Try their website for contact details.

• 2 weeks later...

If there are any of you who subscribe to "The Southern Way" publications could you tell me if there are any issues that feature articles about the Sheerness branch line or Sittingbourne area please.

Paul.

• RMweb Gold
22 minutes ago, Paul_C said:

If there are any of you who subscribe to "The Southern Way" publications could you tell me if there are any issues that feature articles about the Sheerness branch line or Sittingbourne area please.

Paul.

See an index here http://s548745873.websitehome.co.uk/msrsourcev2/tpagesrs/tsouthernway.html

• Like 2
  • Informative/Useful 3