New announcements 2023

luke_stevens

• 3 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

The E428 is an iconic locomotive, or at least the later series are, so it's a popular choice for those with an interest in Italian railways. However at that price it'll need to be good as you can find examples of the Rivarossi model (which is very good) for a lot less.

On 07/12/2022 at 19:45, Neils WRX said:

I’m still waiting for some of the 2022 items to turn up!!!

Roco Czech 751 in blue and white livery and Piko’s DSB Nohab.

Spring to mind.

Will post 2023 items here as I see them.

Thanks,

Neil

One of the recent Piko videos shows the DSB Nohab in production so it shouldn't be long now. I think they are on the Piko mid-December releases.

Luke

https://www.piko.de/DE/images/Monatsflyer/Flyer_PDF/2022/2022-12-12_99545_Monatsflyer_Januar_23_6s_H0_TT_final.pdf

Edited by luke_stevens
  • Like 1

• RMweb Gold

I notice the new 2023 TT products are fitted with the current style of Tillig coupling instead of the older type they previously used.

The only completely new item in TT is the BR93.0 2-8-2T. In N, the Whitcomb diesel including domestic US versions as well as USATC and NS.

The SP diesel hydraulics in HO (obviously targeting the American market in a bigger way—and US-prototype modelling is quite popular in Germany), plus yet another V100 to add to the Roco, Trix/Märklin and Brawa versions…

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold
20 hours ago, SimonBoulton said:

The Roco new items have been announced. Looks like quite a few of the old Fleischmann models have been added to the range. 

I’m pleased to see the return of the CSD version of the Kreiglok and an era IV version of the T466.2

Even a reappearance of the Oe magic train!

https://www.roco.cc/ren/products/sets/starter-sets/5100003-analogue-start-set-christmas-train.html

95A3908B-3BE3-472E-AA8E-B1ADB333BF2E.jpeg.c89c9743424c80235e735d9ca4aff946.jpeg

• RMweb Premium

I, for one, am pleased to see the return of the Roco BR64 tank engine in epoch IV condition. A little disappointed that they did not follow on from the BR 211 or the 798 railbus and make this part of their 'budget range', but I may need to take the plunge. Their BR38 (Prussian P8 in old money) looks lovely, but it may take some convincing for me to replace my current Fleischmann example, as the Roco is not cheap (even without sound).

• Like 1

On 15/01/2023 at 17:44, Claude_Dreyfus said:

I, for one, am pleased to see the return of the Roco BR64 tank engine in epoch IV condition. A little disappointed that they did not follow on from the BR 211 or the 798 railbus and make this part of their 'budget range', but I may need to take the plunge. Their BR38 (Prussian P8 in old money) looks lovely, but it may take some convincing for me to replace my current Fleischmann example, as the Roco is not cheap (even without sound).

I’m in agreement with you on the BR38, looks lovely but the price tag is pretty steep