A & H Models

wairoa

Hi all anybody have experience with AandH Models. I am in the U.S so I get most of UK and EU models from the Uk and Europe. I have just placed a pre-order with them.  Just wondering if people consider them good folks to workt with. I have had great experiences with Hattons, TMC , Rails and others in the U.K

On 17/01/2023 at 21:14, wairoa said:

Hi all anybody have experience with AandH Models. I am in the U.S so I get most of UK and EU models from the Uk and Europe. I have just placed a pre-order with them.  Just wondering if people consider them good folks to workt with. I have had great experiences with Hattons, TMC , Rails and others in the U.K

Since I discovered A&H models in 2010 I have bought many models from them and always had first class service from Chris (and many cups of tea/coffee) .

Edited by d46037
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, d46037 said:

Since I discovered A&H models in 2010 I have bought many models from them and always had first class service from Chris (and many cups of tea/coffee) .

Thanks that is very good to know.  

• RMweb Premium

It's Harry and Andrea isn't it? Is Chris a Staff and/or Family member?

Going to be at the Stafford Show this year. Lovely little Business. Individual Customer Service on line, as if one was a regular customer in person, and my go to place for 4mm Wagon and Van Kits (and some other items) and also got the 'tip' when a fresh batch of Red Panda UFs suitable for 'certain' Banana Vans, had arrived; I needed 10!

Phil

Totally my bad. Apologies.

Edited by Mallard60022
Dyslexic .
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • RMweb Premium

Just fell over that thread. A&H models Brackley - excellent service, and Chris has always something on offer that I want. Dangerous place to go, always come home with stuff I didn't have on my list. 

Specialized on continental models, but I also purchased my Dapol 0 scale 57xx there. 

• Like 3
  • Round of applause 1

• 7 months later...
12 hours ago, wairoa said:

Thanks all for the responses. I have now placed an order with A&H for the REE TGV.

Hopefully arriving this year. 🤞

It should be lovely, although will wait for a later version.

• Like 2

On 01/03/2024 at 07:21, greg81 said:

Hopefully arriving this year. 🤞

It should be lovely, although will wait for a later version.

The world record breaker?😊

Local to me, and a source of guilty pleasure for Lenz O gauge models.

Chris always takes time to chat and discuss the hobby, about which - as sole UK importer for Lenz - he is very well informed.

N

• Like 1