Bucks Hill on Youtube

PJBambrick

Oi! Have you been pinching my ideas?

I'm only kidding. I knew of Bucks Hill only recently and I tip my hat to you. If I can make my effort look half as good as yours, I shall be very pleased indeed. I'm working in 4mm and therefore do have a slight advantage of space.

Here's my proposal - it's all works in progress at the moment, but after 2 years of preparation of the room and starting to build the modules, I'm finally getting there. My model will be based on Pontrilas as it was in the early 1900s but with the track layout more akin to the 1940s where the two sidings were converting into loops on the Hereford side. Those who may want to just see my approach to module building will want to go to page 21 (or thereabouts). Dymented? It's a made-up name (What? Are you kidding?) of a supposed station on the Golden Valley Branch that also duplicates as a station on the Gloucester branch from Ledbury. I've noticed that there are photos missing from the thread since the great RAID mishap of last year. Feel free to ask for them to be replaced as I should still have copies:

Well done Mr Bambrick - a superb layout!

Kind regards,

Philip

• Like 2

• 1 month later...