Accurascale Class 37

Just received my Accurascale Class 37 DCC Sound which looks and sounds superb ... however I have a couple of comments 

1) The loco takes forever to get up to speed

2) It doesn't respond to changes in function for example when pressing different function keys i.e horn on / off, light on / off etc, nothing happens

3) It wont change direction without turning the controller and the layout off at the mains and will only change direction when re-booted

I have a gaugemaster prodigy advance controller with no issues on other Bachmann / Hornby / revolution trains.

Otherwise very impressed

Really appreciate any thoughts, many thanks

Chris

• RMweb Gold

Hi Chris,

Have you contacted our support channel for assistance on these issues? If not, drop us a line at support@accurascale.co.uk. Please include your order number and a short video clip which highlights the problems being experienced. We can then resolve this for you as quickly as possible. 

• Friendly/supportive 1

12 hours ago, Patrick said:

Hi Chris,

Have you contacted our support channel for assistance on these issues? If not, drop us a line at support@accurascale.co.uk. Please include your order number and a short video clip which highlights the problems being experienced. We can then resolve this for you as quickly as possible. 

Thanks Patrick emailed support earlier this morning. 

Just wondering how you remove the chassis so I can insert the driver into the cab?

Many thanks,

Chris

• RMweb Gold
4 hours ago, Chrisjh said:

Just wondering how you remove the chassis so I can insert the driver into the cab?

Many thanks,

Chris

It's in the leaflet titled "Operating and caring for your Accurascale model".  Middle pages (parts diagram), bottom left.  Although I don't have a refurb Class 37 model, so this is just an assumption that they'll all be the same.

Steve

• RMweb Gold
5 hours ago, Chrisjh said:

Thanks Patrick emailed support earlier this morning. 

Many thanks,

Chris

As @55020 says above, details are included in the instructions. If you require further guidance just contact us directly via our support channel and we'll be standing by to assist.

• AY Mod locked this topic