The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Kim Jong Un train set (Private Eye)

RichardT

• RMweb Gold
16 hours ago, BachelorBoy said:

That may be parody, but this isn't...

image.png.8a4fa3dc910a1b02d66ef6e8337380f9.png

"Big boy pants" not included - and delivery probably advertized for sometime in January 2025 - when we're subjected to phoney claims, in red crayon and block capitols, that it was stolen?

Anyway, could you really imagine anything relating to a certain, orange, XL bully with a "send no money now" message?

Somehow, I suspect he might have loads of lawyers to pay off - and a campaign to "make America grate again". Of course, I could be very much mistaken ... .

A lot of that stuff strikes me as beyond parody.

Edited by Huw Griffiths
  • Like 1

• RMweb Gold
14 hours ago, rob D2 said:

That's bad enough , but imagine the Biden version .

It'd probably forget where it's going and end up in Detroit when it was supposed to go to Miami .

Had to check. Yes there is one of those.

pdtl-918253.jpeg.d27c0ac1a03708a28baa525d704fd225.jpeg

• Agree 1

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Huw Griffiths said:

"Big boy pants" not included - and delivery probably advertized for sometime in January 2025 - when we're subjected to phoney claims, in red crayon and block capitols, that it was stolen?

Anyway, could you really imagine anything relating to a certain, orange, XL bully with a "send no money now" message?

Somehow, I suspect he might have loads of lawyers to pay off - and a campaign to "make America grate again". Of course, I could be very much mistaken ... .

A lot of that stuff strikes me as beyond parody.

He and his supporting organisations have raised multiple millions selling everything from MAGA baseball caps to  non-fungible tokens NFT*s, with him appearing in a variety of super-hero type outfits and poses, often claiming the money is to pay for his re-election campaign, whereas he is siphoning off a large proportion to fund his legal fees incurred in his multiple legal cases, including his four criminal court cases and the NY State civil, business case, that has just resulted in his and his companies' certificates to conduct business in NY State being revoked..

*Too complicated to explain here - search online for enlightenment.

• Agree 2