If you're new to the forum this is an ideal place to introduce yourself.

Greetings from Florida!

IMM

Greetings all, I'm Adam; an N gauge modeler from the US. I've been modeling American N scale for decades now but recently added a BR locomotive to the family. Upon research I've discovered modeling railways across the pond is a bit more complex than the 'Make it look like Thomas The tank engine' type concept I originally thought it was so I'm looking to gain some knowledge while I'm here.

With that being said I work for the railroad here in the states so if anybody has any questions about how we do things I can be of assistance. Looking to learn and have fun, here we go

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium
58 minutes ago, IMM said:

Greetings all, I'm Adam; an N gauge modeler from the US. I've been modeling American N scale for decades now but recently added a BR locomotive to the family. Upon research I've discovered modeling railways across the pond is a bit more complex than the 'Make it look like Thomas The tank engine' type concept I originally thought it was so I'm looking to gain some knowledge while I'm here.

With that being said I work for the railroad here in the states so if anybody has any questions about how we do things I can be of assistance. Looking to learn and have fun, here we go

Welcome to RMWeb

New blood is always appreciated, adding to the pool of knowledge.

1 hour ago, IMM said:

I work for the railroad here in the states

Which Railroad?

• Like 1