Accurascale Account

• RMweb Premium

Hi all

Sorry if this has been mentioned and answered before but I couldn’t find it anywhere. I have several Partial.ly payment plans for Accurascale locos. One recently got paid off, 20/10/23, but my account on the Accurascale website still only says partially paid. How long does it usually take for these orders to click over to fully paid? 

Cheers, Ryan 

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Hi folks,

Partial.ly are working to resolve an issue which is currently preventing their system from updating the payment details on our e-commerce platform. We're expecting this to be fixed later in the week.

We're standing by to assist at support@accurascale.com with any such issues - just drop us a line if you have any concerns.

• Thanks 3

im still having issues,  on my account,  

im sure my 66s and 37 is payed,  66s by September and 37 October but the  website still  says partially paid.  i asked AS team today in chat after asking them about another issue,  the other issue got a reply but when i asked about the payments

I spoke to Patrick on chat today about this issue. This was his reply to me. 

“We are aware of an issue which is currently preventing Partial.ly from updating order statuses on our e-commerce system. Partial.ly's technical team are currently working on a solution and we expect the issue to be resolved in the coming days”

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, 55017 said:

I spoke to Patrick on chat today about this issue. This was his reply to me. 

“We are aware of an issue which is currently preventing Partial.ly from updating order statuses on our e-commerce system. Partial.ly's technical team are currently working on a solution and we expect the issue to be resolved in the coming days”

thank you for sharing that info

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

This is more website mechanics related than an account query.

When I go into ‘My Orders’ all the orders are displayed in chronological order with latest order at the top. Would it be possible to add a filter to only display orders that are ‘payment pending’ & ‘unfulfilled’ please?

kind regards.

• Agree 2

• RMweb Gold
47 minutes ago, Banger Blue said:

This is more website mechanics related than an account query.

When I go into ‘My Orders’ all the orders are displayed in chronological order with latest order at the top. Would it be possible to add a filter to only display orders that are ‘payment pending’ & ‘unfulfilled’ please?

kind regards.

Unfortunately not ‘yet’ as the shopify API doesn’t current expose that functionality but it’s on the todo list!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Friendly/supportive 3

• 2 months later...
  • RMweb Gold
20 minutes ago, pendlerail said:

I paid off my class 89 with partial.ly in November, bur it is still not showing as paid on the website? 

ACC- 33645 is my order number

The support team will be able to help you out (I doubt the RMweb members will be of much use in this case :) ) 

• Funny 1