Looking for a Bridge

Hi,

I'm struggling to find a suitable bridge for the following situation:

image.png.742ddce418ce91b5f79e4a6486cdf65e.png

I've got a narrow gauge line going underneath a standard gauge line and I need a bridge that is approximately 250mm long, 70mm wide and at maximum 20mm depth below rail head (to maintain clearance).

The perfect model would be a Kibri Kit for a Single Track Steel Girder Bridge, however, I can't find one in stock anyway and I don't want to wait for it come into stock (I imagine it is going to be a little while!).

The problem is I can't find an alternative that has the correct dimensions and looks like a 'modern' bridge (the idea is that the standard gauge has been rebuilt in the 2010's, so I want a simple looking bridge, either concrete or steel. Anyone have any ideas? If I really need to I can design one to be printed, but I don't have a 3D Printer so it would take a while to get and I'd rather just have a kit that I can build relatively quickly!

Simon

7 hours ago, spamcan61 said:

No idea who this seller is but they apparently have the Kibri bridge in stock at a reasonable price (inc. P&P)

https://modelmasters.co.uk/products/kibri_39705_h0_steel_girder_bridge_straight_single_track

6 hours ago, Peter Eaton said:

Just about to post the link, modelmasters in Bognor Regis.

Thanks guys, for some reason Model Masters didn't come up when I was searching, but I have now ordered, although I won't be surprised if they haven't got it!

Simon

• Like 1