Bulldozers in 4mm

Ruston

• RMweb Gold
11 minutes ago, Ruston said:

Evening all,

Does anyone know of any kits or die casts for pre-1990s bulldozers? Preferably of a similar size range to a Cat D8.

Go to Milicast Models www.milicast.com and use the search facility for Caterpillar D7. They have a number of variants.in their Premiere Range 1/76.

Andrew

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Sitham Yard said:

Go to Milicast Models www.milicast.com and use the search facility for Caterpillar D7. They have a number of variants.in their Premiere Range 1/76.

Andrew

Thank you. Just the thing. And a choice of cable or hydraulically-controlled dozer blades too!

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium
  • 1 month later...
On 17/12/2023 at 18:31, Sitham Yard said:

Andrew

Have you dealt with Milicast yourself, Andrew?

I ordered and received the kit but a major part was missing. Despite 2 emails being sent I have had no part or indeed any reply to the emails.

• Friendly/supportive 1

40 minutes ago, Ruston said:

I ordered and received the kit but a major part was missing. Despite 2 emails being sent I have had no part or indeed any reply to the emails.

I have used them a number of times without issue, but then I had no parts missing, so never had to test their aftersales. I'm also called Andrew!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
5 hours ago, Ruston said:

Only at military modelling shows. I get the impression that it is essentially a one man business that could be affected by holidays or illness.

Andrew

• Thanks 1
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1

Artitec do a cat cable dozer.hanomag drot plus other interesting plant and vehicles. although there HO.i have bought a lot of there n gauge models pre built and weathered. A bit expensive but worth it.not a lot else out there.

• Like 1