TRACTION 280 and TRACTION in BRM

steverabone

• RMweb Premium
51 minutes ago, dave parker said:

hi i paid my 6 month sub in november and have received issues 279 and 280  which will be the next if any issue i receive and will the option to carry on with my sub and the cost be advised

thanks Dave

Given the message at the start of the thread, I'd say you should be getting the BRM+Traction combined magazine from now on:-

AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR READERS OF TRACTION.

From the next issue we will become a section of our sister magazine BRITISH RAILWAY MODELLING. The number of pages devoted to the prototype railway will be similar but instead of TRACTION being bi-monthly TRACTION IN BRM will appear every four weeks. This increase in the number of issues is something many readers have asked for so we are please to be able to do this.

Existing subscribers will have their subscription transferred automatically.

Edited by spamcan61

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

All current Traction subscribers should get a letter in the next 7-10 days notifying them on how their subscription will change. Their new BRM/Traction subscription will take effect from the BRM April issue which subscribers will get around the middle of March.

• Like 2
  • Informative/Useful 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/03/2024 at 14:56, steverabone said:

All current Traction subscribers should get a letter in the next 7-10 days notifying them on how their subscription will change. Their new BRM/Traction subscription will take effect from the BRM April issue which subscribers will get around the middle of March.

Steve,

Thanks for that, I got my letter a day or so ago.

I have to say, so far, much to my scepticism about it, I've really enjoyed Traction being in BRM, although you did start of with some cracking articles, the HST one is fascinating and gave an insight into running HSTs on the Western region that I never knew. 

Doesn't mean I've read the rest of BRM though, sorry @AY Mod 😜😜

Regards

Neal.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

I'm glad you enjoyed "Traction in BRM". I think you will find that the content of Traction will be staying much the same as far as the types of features we publish. We have a large number of interesting articles on a wide variety of subjects ready to roll out.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium
6 minutes ago, steverabone said:

I'm glad you enjoyed "Traction in BRM". I think you will find that the content of Traction will be staying much the same as far as the types of features we publish. We have a large number of interesting articles on a wide variety of subjects ready to roll out.

Another satisfied customer here in West Yorkshire, I particularly liked the article on the West Highland Line in the previous issue.

Hopefully others will also enjoy the new format, I've found myself picking it up more often over the course of the month, sometimes for just another casual scan, more than say either a dedicated modelling or factual magazine ... ie. it's kept my interest for longer.

Regards,

Ian.

• Like 1