Rocket Railways - Leicestershire

PMW

Does anyone know what is happening? The Website has been down for a few weeks so I went to call into the shop today. Notice on the door says closed until further notice. One of the best places to buy good quality used and refurb as well as some special edition stock. The shop was a real Aladdin's cave of goodies.

At the beginning of the month Jason posted on Facebook to say he was having some health issues. Probably best just to give the chap some space to sort things out. Hope all is well - and yes, it's a great little store 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 5

I notice that the facebook page has been updated as permanently closed. Such a shame but not unexpected. I wish Jason well and hope his health improves. Having been in the same position trying to run a business with mental health issues is no fun. 

• Friendly/supportive 2

I notice this evening in the comments of their most recent Facebook post that they have sadly closed down permanently. This comes from someone who claims to be related to an employee there. If this is indeed true, as I assume it is, sad news as it really was a great little shop.