Location, Location, Location ???

4 hours ago, MartinRS said:

Glendon North Junction box does have a couple of adjacent location boxes. (One could be obscured by the Class 20s). The telephone pole looks to be in the wrong place and Glendon North Junction has two windows in the locking room, so I would rule that box out.

Glendon Sidings does have a telephone pole in the right place but I can't find a decent photo of that box from the right angle to see if it has the end facing us in the photo.

Kilby Bridge is an oversailing type.

By north of Glendon North box i meant further down the line to Market Harborough and Wigston South where the lines were paired by directon . I cant read the milepost with the peak in shot , which would give the exact location . For some reason for a line i'm not familiar with  East Langton comes to mind , 

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
7 hours ago, MartinRS said:

Thanks for the heads up about the Facebook Railway Identification Group. I'll give it a miss for now as I've got a mountain of paperwork to deal with and phone calls to handle. I already spend far too much time here on RmWeb. It does give me something to do when I'm sat listening to the inevitable music on hold though!

The group are very good at indentifying photos, so if you don't get answers here then post on there.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1