Bromsgrove Models

russellwar

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

Thanks again John for the great service. Even at this time of year I placed the order yesterday and it has just arrived.

Definitely to be recommended - shame you are selling up.

Thanks again.

• 4 weeks later...

As per all the previous posters - excellent prices and great service from John at Bromsgrove, email updates and next day delivery, plus a 3% MERG membership discount as well...

Definately first port of call for my DCC 'bits'!

Thanks

John

Excellent service again from John Russell. I ordered a couple of Zimo decoders on Thursday evening. A quick email exchange followed to sort out some contact details that hadn't made it through the web site and the decoders arrived on Saturday morning.

Nick

It's sometimes said that good customer service when it's going well is easy - good customer service when it goes wrong is a bit harder...

I ordered 4x Tam Valley boosters from John at around Christmas time but he didn't have that many in stock - John explained he'd have to put an order in to Tam Valley in the US and he'd get back to me, not a problem. Within a couple of weeks he'd got an ETA for the package arriving, they arrived with John on the expected day and were with me the following day - impressive stuff.

Unfortunately one of the 4 had a manufacturing fault and was missing a component - as it was a simple to fit part John arranged to obtain a spare part from Tam Valley to be sent and I fitted that.

Given that the supplier was in the US getting the issue sorted out so quickly was great work, and I was kept up to date and informed right the way through.

Really good work John.

• 2 weeks later...

I have placed several orders with John at Bromsgrove Models, and he has always been very prompt in dealing with them.

Although he does always seem to be short of stamps, and has to reduce the amount of postage he is selling me. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have placed several orders with John at Bromsgrove Models, and he has always been very prompt in dealing with them.

Although he does always seem to be short of stamps, and has to reduce the amount of postage he is selling me. :D

I doubt that we'll be able to reduce postage very much from now on since Royal Mail have started charging VAT on all of our post from today, as well as increasing the cost in the next few weeks, so we'll have to review our own rates once we're clear on what the increases will be.

Archived