Any nice Southern Layout fancy a trip to Wadebridge?

Piskey

The annual Wadebridge Model Railway Exhibition is not the largest in the County, but it is certainly a friendly one and has, I do believe, a pretty good reputation to live up to. As well as a few old favourites it is always nice to have some layouts new to the show, and especially Southern ones as most of the 'local' layouts are Western.

Not being a big show there is not the largest of budgets but we do usually manage to have a couple of layouts from outside the County. If anyone out there has a suitable Southern exhibition layout, and would like a trip to Wadebridge one autumn, please let me know and we'll try and fit you in.

I'm not the Exhibition Manager, just the General Dogsbody bloke charged with finding layouts and fitting them into the school hall! :smile_mini:

Exhibition website

Update 29th September

Following a good response to my posting we are now looking at 2012!

Peter Richards

• RMweb Gold

Peter,

I'm assuming you know of David Curtis, of the Falmouth Club - he has several Withered Arm layouts. John 'The Oval' will have a contact number.

Also, the Wadebridge show is not appearing in the Calendar section on the front page of the forum.

Cheers

Stu

Hi,

Newport MRS have a 7mm finescale layout..."Hazelhurst", southern operation. It's big, see www.newportmrs.com for details. if your interested, please contact Tony Bennett. His details are on the contacts page.

cheers

Mike

Newport MRS have a 7mm finescale layout..."Hazelhurst", southern operation. It's big, see www.newportmrs.com for details. if your interested, please contact Tony Bennett. His details are on the contacts page.

Hi Mike,

Thanks, I'll check it out. I already have one fine looking 0 Gauge layout lined up, another would be heavenly!

Peter

Checked it out - bit on the big side, wouldn't have room for anything else!:)

Archived